Three Sided Football

I often thought whilst being driven to me Sunday league game, eating bananas washed down with Red Bull and trying not to be sick out of the window, "what would really help would be another team on the pitch."

I knew lads that would play out of their skin half shot, even some who had rum and coke in their "water" bottles. I only knew this after being slightly stunned whilst taking a dead ball swig from one bottle that had been strategically placed in my goal. Looking back now they were probably alcoholics but boy, what Sunday League generals they were.

I knew lads that would play out of their skin half shot, even some who had rum and coke in their "water" bottles. I only knew this after being slightly stunned whilst taking a dead ball swig from one bottle that had been strategically placed in my goal. Looking back now they were probably alcoholics but boy, what Sunday League generals they were.

My biggest concern here is that the captain/manager was usually the biggest :censored: going and tended to give selection advice along the lines of, "its you in midfield, sort it out between you." So we never got so far as a proper 4 4 2. This seems to require somewhat more