Your last Premiership match

I have been to dozens of excellent premiership matches since I last went to BP, before I moved away from Manchester a few years ago, especially United when they still had Ronaldo, I remember the game against Portsmouth clearly, all the others blur into one. The games at city were always terrible as there is no atmosphere in the stadium, and the fans are rubbish, the football was pretty average too.

Then I got free tickets for City, and cheap tickets for captain's lounge at Old Trafford which includes a three course meal and a drink waiting for you at half-time...

It used to cost me a lot more to go to BP where I couldn't actually fit in the seats, or get a drink at half-time

Last prem game I went to was Chelsea Vs Bolton a few seasons back at Stamford Bridge, great game, great atmosphere and great fans.

Edited by monkeykieran

Norwich away when we went down sat in the stand that was getting bulldozed IIRC. Went on the coach with some cans of red stripe and pulled!!! I also remember needing a piss for what seemed like three hours as the driver wouldn't stop then stopped 20 mins from the ground! All in all a good day apart from the relegation bit.! And the headache all the way home because of the cans wearing off!!!!!

Arsenal v Fulham Jan 2014 - I was in London for the weekend with friends and we wanted to get a game in at a ground we'd never been to. Dull match which convinced both of us we would rather watch our own teams (mates a Bristol Rovers fan) compete for every ball rather than watch teams that leave throw-ins back to the keeper uncontested.

I haven't watched any other games above L1 in the UK since we've been at this level.

I too was at the Norwich game but have a funny story about the return journey.

Driving back from Norwich a car with 3 ladies in it was following me very closely. Every time I overtook something they followed me. When I got to the A17 roundabout at Sleaford to turn towards Lincoln, they again followed me. As I approached Lincoln and began to turn to my house they started flashing their lights for me to stop. After stopping and getting out of the car they asked "are you not going to Oldham"? Upon telling them I lived just outside Lincoln, they said that they didn't know the way back to Oldham and as they'd seen my Latics sticker in the car decided to follow me.

I gave them directions on how to get to the A1 but as they had no road atlas I wonder if they ever got home?