Well would you?

Rumours are abound that Leeds are signing Connor Wickham on loan to add to Ross McCormack, Jimmy Kebe (sort of), El Hadj Diouf, Noël Hunt, Poleon,

Question is would you have a go at getting Matty Smith Smith Smith back on loan for the season?

It's a Yes from me!

Why bother, he'd probsbly end up :censored: again, like the majority of strikers that come here

Rumours are abound that Leeds are signing Connor Wickham on loan to add to Ross McCormack, Jimmy Kebe (sort of), El Hadj Diouf, Noël Hunt, Poleon,

Question is would you have a go at getting Matty Smith Smith Smith back on loan for the season?

It's a Yes from me!

No chance McDermott will let him leave.

It's a Yes from me!

No. We already have one over paid under performing championship striker.

Although I'm sure Smith can apologise for his poor performances using longer words.

So given our supply to strikers problem can anyone calculate the time to the nearest decade it would take Warren Feeny to score if we got him back?

I reckon David mellors grandson would be crossing the ball, it'll be that far in the future....