The tide seems to be turning and the wrong person is getting the blame

Guest Scratch2000uk

Of course he would have if the price was right but sticking by us means that he won't just sell to anybody, he wants to sell to a person or consortium that want to run a football club not to just anybody like bloody koukash! He isn't a fan but he has stayed when the others pulled out and he got Oldham out of the :censored: like you said so I think that in itself deserves a lot of credit. We are not operating to a loss, nor a massive profit so it's better than many of the 48 clubs in the bottom two tiers

Corney is Brassbank's babysitter. Koukash never offered anything for the club.The others pulled out owning all the clubs once held assets.

I just don't see anything changing, except to accept the inevitable downwards spiral that we are witnessing, Some seem quite happy to go along with that scenario. I'm not.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scratch2000uk

There's nothing i can do, except turn my back on the club like many other thousands. I'm not there yet. One thing i wont do though is kiss Corney's arse.

Edited by Scratch2000uk