Marathon Folk

It's great that the runners raise so much for charidee (and so selflessly make themselves the centre of attention for about a decade) but their families and well wishers should be barred from London unless they are from London.

Ruined my tube journey to my gym. They're all giving it the this-is-so-much-fun bollocks. I'm not having your fun, you :censored:house rats. :censored: off.

It's great that the runners raise so much for charidee (and so selflessly make themselves the centre of attention for about a decade) but their families and well wishers should be barred from London unless they are from London.

Ruined my tube journey to my gym. They're all giving it the this-is-so-much-fun bollocks. I'm not having your fun, you :censored:house rats. :censored: off.

Standing on the left were they?

When I did the Great North Run last year (ooh look at me...) everywhere there were families cheering on encouragement. Like they lived along the route and they'd just popped out of their houses to gee up a bunch of strangers who happened to be running past. Middle aged geordie women shouting how amazing everyone was doing, kids getting hi-fives from runners, people handing out biscuits and drinks (incl. beer). It did strike me that you would never, ever, get such a thing in London.

Tourists here in general can piss off though. Tube best avoided on weekends.

You should see the guns.

And much else besides. For one thing, they ignored the queuing protocols at London's only queuing underground station, Canary Wharf. :censored:ing barbarians.

You should have shown them your guns?

Have you given them names yet?

May I suggest Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary.

You should have shown them your guns?

Have you given them names yet?

May I suggest Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary.

They could see the guns (I was wearing a string vest). They were relying on me join in their happy day out fagging after their selfish husband / wife / daughter / son / boyfriend / bird etc. And then jumping my queue and standing on the left. Heathens!

Jesus that place costs a fortune!! Textbook public sector - pay you far too much!

It's worth it for him.

Had to get the train in with the Monday morning wankers today - for the first time in about 10 years. It's the most barbaric time of the week, and yet people were better behaved than the Marathon wankers.

A typical Jubilee line exchange:

"Can you move down just a little bit please?"

"There's no room."

"Half the :censored:ing carriage is empty. :censored:'s sake."

"There's no room."

I've done away with the final sentence now. It's just a low growl until the inevitable happens.

It's worth it for him.

Had to get the train in with the Monday morning wankers today - for the first time in about 10 years. It's the most barbaric time of the week, and yet people were better behaved than the Marathon wankers.

"There's no room."

Haha!

I get it Westminster-CW daily and don't have too much of a problem... I just push past people and stand in the middle if needs be.

Haha!

I get it Westminster-CW daily and don't have too much of a problem... I just push past people and stand in the middle if needs be.

Stand in the middle and you're also first in line should a seat become available.

They just don't get it. Bloody cockneys....