Youth Cup final tonight at Blackpool

Excellent performance , fantastic backs to the wall stuff when we went down to ten men, great goal from Danny Byrnes super game from Coleman and the uncompromising Clark. Blackpools left winger Cameron looked a bit tasty. Congrats to Tony and his team.

Good few tics in attendance looking over at the stand we will be occupying next season .

Who are the stand outs for the youth anyway? Who should we be waiting for?

Obviously there is Bove who seems to bag for fun and always seem to see Byrnes name popping up.

The club must think highly of Truelove to offer him a deal even though he was out nearly a year. Looked decent when he played for the senior side a couple of times late last year.

...The club must think highly of Truelove to offer him a deal even though he was out nearly a year. Looked decent when he played for the senior side a couple of times late last year.

Sometimes we'll sigh

Sometimes we'll cry

And we'll know why

Just you and I

Know Truelove ways

:D

Who are the stand outs for the youth anyway? Who should we be waiting for?

Obviously there is Bove who seems to bag for fun and always seem to see Byrnes name popping up.

The club must think highly of Truelove to offer him a deal even though he was out nearly a year. Looked decent when he played for the senior side a couple of times late last year.

Young Jack Tuohy looks a good prospect, thought Brynes had a cracking game last night the sub keeper didnt play but Tyson his name looked ok when i saw him.

Saying that never thought much of Joel Coleman but last couple of times i see him play he has shown improvement but last night he was on top form.