Patrick Berger!

Guest sheridans_world
:shock:

I am genuinely shocked - roll on 4pm today.... this could be massive for us....

Will believe it when i see it!

Hahaha, shocked eh?

Wonder who his next target is?! Gary Linekar, Matt Le Tisser, Gainfranco Zola??

:shock:

I am genuinely shocked - roll on 4pm today.... this could be massive for us....

Will believe it when i see it!

OMG!

It must be close to happening if the fishul are reporting it! Still...I'll be happier when it's a done done deal!

It says we will know by 4pm. Can't fault the 3amigo's and Shez for this one. Show's some real ambition and he'd be a quality addition to the squad. Be it even a short term loan. Guess that's a 3 month deal?

Pompey fan on my msn says he's still Premiership quality if he could stay fit. :grin:

It just get's more and more unusual at BP!!

A convicted killer, a returning flop and now this... the season has a lot to live up to just to compete with the strangeness of the bloody build up!!

Guest sheridans_world
Havent got a clue how we could afford him?!! Is this intended to be Richie's replacement then?

Not a clue, Villa wouldnt want to pay too much of a wage towards a player they have said is 'available'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHcMhpX-8cA

Good Compilation there

Thing I like most about him, is he isnt afraid to have a pop from distance, which is one problem we had last season trying to walk the ball in at every given oppurtunity.

Cracking shot on him. Anyone think he could play upfront rather than the wing? Short term loan I guess could mean he'd be extremely good cover until Lee Hughes was considered match fit perhaps?