League Tables at 3rd May - The Final Countdown

How come New Blue gets a change of whatever-it's-called? He won the charity shop league, not the league featuring professionalism and prizes.

Plus look at the class of David Collinge. He didn't take his prize. He didn't even take free entry next year. Look at the class and then look at the grasping of the not-for-profit winner. Just look!

Separate threads next year or I might be physically sick having to look at the stiffs league.

How come New Blue gets a change of whatever-it's-called? He won the charity shop league, not the league featuring professionalism and prizes.

Plus look at the class of David Collinge. He didn't take his prize. He didn't even take free entry next year. Look at the class and then look at the grasping of the not-for-profit winner. Just look!

Separate threads next year or I might be physically sick having to look at the stiffs league.

If you ask really nicely, they might award you the 'Tried His Hardest Plate' and let you into the Europa League.

I'd definitely be willing to donate to you my name change on the proviso yours became Moyes.

Edited by NewBlue

How come you won the name change prize last season but you didn't have to pay money to do so? Rules is rules, the prizes were clearly stated at the start of the season. No one forced you at gun-point to pay the money for the money league.

It's a pity some of the class of Mr Collinge, or as I like to call him, the Champ, if he doesn't mind me doing so, hasn't rubbed off on you. #soreloser.

How come you won the name change prize last season but you didn't have to pay money to do so? Rules is rules, the prizes were clearly stated at the start of the season. No one forced you at gun-point to pay the money for the money league.

It's a pity some of the class of Mr Collinge, or as I like to call him, the Champ, if he doesn't mind me doing so, hasn't rubbed off on you. #soreloser.

I didn't take the prize - in the prevailing Olympian spirit of those times. If anything, my class has rubbed off on Dave Collinge. Plus I pledged to donate any prize money to PlayerShare before a ball had been kicked.

The truth is that I set the bar when it comes to behaving like a champion. It's nice that others are following my lead. Great for the game.