League Tables at 3rd May - The Final Countdown

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,DCarl Waters, chickenbaltipie, JoeP

Correct Half Time Score – DavidCollinge, Rocky_Latic, Stevie_J, Zorrro

Correct Full Time ScoreCarl Waters, chickenbaltipie, JoeP

Correct No of Latics GoalsCarl Waters, chickenbaltipie, GravityGrave, JoeP, Rocky_Latic, Stevie_J

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, 8city2, Bristolatic, Carl Waters, chickenbaltipie, Craig D, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, LaticsPete, rosa

First Latics Scorer – No one went for Lockwood

Within 100 of Attendance (7,698) – Zorrro (-57), stevesidg (+79)

Correct Attendance (7,698) – Nope

No predictions from Ackey, dannyboy55555, LaticsChris, RobOAFC, wardlelatic

14-05-03Subs.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,DNewBlue

Correct Half Time Score – mikebOAFC, opinions4u, steveoafc

Correct Full Time ScoreNewBlue

Correct No of Latics GoalsNewBlue, opinions4u

Correct No of Opposition Goals – BenRad, John Platt, NewBlue, pk200, rudemedic, spadam, steveoafc

First Latics Scorer – Latics_Fanatic

Within 100 of Attendance (7,698) – No one near enough

Correct Attendance (7,698) – So no points here either

14-05-03F-t-P.jpg

Subscription League End of Season Awards

Champion: DavidCollinge :first:

Highest Correct Predictions:

Correct Result (W,L,D): 24hoursfromtulsehill & laticdickivarmy (22)

Correct Half Time Score: DavidCollinge (17)

Correct Full Time Score: laticdickovarmy (8)

Correct No of Latics Goals: Rocky_Latic (23)

Correct No of Opposition Goals: 8city2 (22)

First Latics Scorer: 24hoursfromtulsehill & LaticsPete (7)

Within 100 of Attendance: chickenbaltipie (12)

Correct Attendance: Bristolatic (1)

Free-to-Play League End of Season Awards

Champion: NewBlue :first:

Highest Correct Predictions:

Correct Result (W,L,D): NewBlue (22)

Correct Half Time Score: opinions4u & pk200 (12)

Correct Full Time Score: opinions4u & rudemedic (6)

Correct No of Latics Goals: opinions4u (16)

Correct No of Opposition Goals: Oafc1895, rudemedic & iamjonesyyoafc (16)

First Latics Scorer: opinions4u (8)

Within 100 of Attendance: NewBlue (13)

Correct Attendance: Oafc1895 (1)

A big Thank You to all who took part. What do we do now until August?

Edited by Bristolatic

:first: Got close there for a while thought LDA might just pip me to the title, good job i nailed the half time scores...

Time to relax now take stock and look forward to defending my title next season, something i believe has never been done before!

Please pass my winnings on to the Playershare scheme.....

Thanks again to BL & Stevie_J for doing a great job.

OWTB Subscription Prediction League Winner 2013 / 2014..... :icon_peace:

Cheers Bristol, I know where I need to work the lads to improve their performances for next season, and I'm not going to forsake the areas that where they've done well in this season by doing so. I may decide to promote myself through the play-offs too, so the boys need to know what I expect of them.

Anyway I look forward to the new campaign and may even take a few weeks off before I work the boys hard in early pre-season with a potential World Cup game or I may use that as practice sessions to have my boys firing on all cylinders come the 9th of August.

Going all Ian Poulter on this!

'Don't get me wrong, I really respect every professional (and amateur) predictor, but I know I haven't played to the best of my potential and when that happens, it will just be me and David'

Jokes aside, well done everyone, especially David, thanks Stevie and Bristol, and will I be receiving the Pauper League shield in the post? Although I wouldn't mind a Youth Cup-like parade on the pitch and lap of honour if possible...

Edited by NewBlue

:first: Got close there for a while thought LDA might just pip me to the title, good job i nailed the half time scores...

Time to relax now take stock and look forward to defending my title next season, something i believe has never been done before!

Well done Dave. Easily the most consistent predictor (apart from the Sheffield United fiasco) and a deserved winner of this prestigious title. I never thought LDA would get there. Probably relying too much on the many football score predictor websites, whereas true champions use the analogue (and yet more reliable) ouija board.

Enjoy your victory. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

Well done Dave. Easily the most consistent predictor (apart from the Sheffield United fiasco) and a deserved winner of this prestigious title. I never thought LDA would get there. Probably relying too much on the many football score predictor websites, whereas true champions use the analogue (and yet more reliable) ouija board.

Enjoy your victory. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

I love the banter

Unfortunately 24hours has put up a worse defence of his crown that the scum from Old Trafford. Mind games have backfired & allegations of match fixing from the 12-13 season are being taken extremely seriously be the authorities

The job Bristol & Stevie have done on this well no doubt attract a few extras & hopefully some from the free to play league

Enjoy your summer break

Well done Dave and thanks for the generous donation to player share to.

Big shout out to Steve and Pete for arranging this and all those who donate money to participate

it my first season and I made too 10...am chuffed

Roll on next season

Beating DavidCollinge to this year's title was always going to be a tall order. And so it proved. laticdickovarmy finished up runner-up in the league, just as he did in the cup competition, with DavidCollinge taking top spot with a 12-point margin. Some have criticised his showboating in the Sheffield United fixture earlier in the week as being a little tasteless but there is no doubt that he was deserving of the big prize of £62.50. laticdickovarmy scoops £31.25.

A mention for 8city2 and Rocky_Latic, who managed to push last year's Prediction League champion, 24hoursfromtulsehill into fifth spot.

wardlelatic, propping up the table, told us "We just didn't turn up this season."

Turning to the Free-to-Play league, NewBlue fought off the challenge of opinions4u to take top spot and can have a change of Latics player on his profile, should he so wish.

Thanks to everyone who's taken part in the Prediction League this season. I hope everyone has enjoyed it - it's been a decent bit of fun and has helped stick a few quid in the pot for both PlayerShare and Latics for Life. I think the new format has been a success and hope more might be tempted to get involved in the Subscription game next season.

Huge thanks to Bristolatic for the enormous effort he's put in over the course of the season to score each game and promptly work up the tables.

Congratulations, DC.

On your winnings, very generous of you. Would you like me to put aside £10 for your entry for next season and pay the rest to PS?

Going all Ian Poulter on this!

'Don't get me wrong, I really respect every professional (and amateur) predictor, but I know I haven't played to the best of my potential and when that happens, it will just be me and David'

Jokes aside, well done everyone, especially David, thanks Stevie and Bristol, and will I be receiving the Pauper League shield in the post? Although I wouldn't mind a Youth Cup-like parade on the pitch and lap of honour if possible...

:first:  Got close there for a while thought LDA might just pip me to the title, good job i nailed the half time scores...

You said nobody went for lockwood, Latics_Fanatic did

Copy and paste cock up from previous game. Schoolboy error, but he did get the 3 points, so at least I got that bit right. Apologies to Latics_Fanatic for not mentioning him in the highlights.

Beating DavidCollinge to this year's title was always going to be a tall order. And so it proved. laticdickovarmy finished up runner-up in the league, just as he did in the cup competition, with DavidCollinge taking top spot with a 12-point margin. Some have criticised his showboating in the Sheffield United fixture earlier in the week as being a little tasteless but there is no doubt that he was deserving of the big prize of £62.50. laticdickovarmy scoops £31.25.

A mention for 8city2 and Rocky_Latic, who managed to push last year's Prediction League champion, 24hoursfromtulsehill into fifth spot.

wardlelatic, propping up the table, told us "We just didn't turn up this season."

Turning to the Free-to-Play league, NewBlue fought off the challenge of opinions4u to take top spot and can have a change of Latics player on his profile, should he so wish.

Thanks to everyone who's taken part in the Prediction League this season. I hope everyone has enjoyed it - it's been a decent bit of fun and has helped stick a few quid in the pot for both PlayerShare and Latics for Life. I think the new format has been a success and hope more might be tempted to get involved in the Subscription game next season.

Huge thanks to Bristolatic for the enormous effort he's put in over the course of the season to score each game and promptly work up the tables.

Having thought long and hard about this, after beating off competition from Youssouf M'Changama and Jose Baxter, I've plumped for Sir Gary Harkins, to represent the winning season.

Thanks Stevie!

Edited by NewBlue

Having thought long and hard about this, after beating off competition from Youssouf M'Changama and Jose Baxter, I've plumped for Sir Gary Harkins, to represent the winning season.

Thanks Stevie!

Sorted.