Euromillions: £109m Jackpot (and raise £1.50 for PlayerShare if you lose)

The Euromillions jackpot this weekend is £109m. It would be rather nice if a Latics fan won.

If you register to play online through the link below, PlayerShare get £1.50.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

(Search for "National Lottery" and your cause is "Latics PlayerShare")

Please gamble responsibly. Please win and invest in Latics!

The Euromillions jackpot this weekend is £109m. It would be rather nice if a Latics fan won.

Am I right in thinking that it only applies to new online customers?

I work in a lottery outlet and looking at how much we take compared to prize payouts it really is a mugs game.

We can take 1500 quid on a big draw and ive never seen a days payouts go over 200 quid.

Breaking News: House always wins!

I work in a lottery outlet and looking at how much we take compared to prize payouts it really is a mugs game.

We can take 1500 quid on a big draw and ive never seen a days payouts go over 200 quid.

Would i be right in thinking big payouts (over £500?) wouldn't go through the shop though?

Would i be right in thinking big payouts (over £500?) wouldn't go through the shop though?

Anything over 100 quid is at the shops discretion. If we aint got enough in the til we dont have to pay it.

However most people get their tickets checked instore these days since the raffle was introduced perminently. Most cant be arsed manually checking them so even if we didnt pay it out we would see the big winners.

And i also forgot to mention the £200 payouts i quoted before includes scratchcards as well.

Edited by philliggi

Sorry to be a pain but i tried this last night but didnt see the point where i input Latics PlayerShare. I want the £1.50 to go towards new players but if i do win the £109M the club can eff off. I will be on my own island in the South Pacific!

Sorry to be a pain but i tried this last night but didnt see the point where i input Latics PlayerShare. I want the £1.50 to go towards new players but if i do win the £109M the club can eff off. I will be on my own island in the South Pacific!

If you've used it before it's likely to have remembered who you are so not bothered to ask you again.