Smith scores -surely a mistake

I'm not surprised, considering he was the best footballer at the club by a comfortable distance last season.

You didnt go much last season then ? from December to February he was very poor not questioning his ability and potential but he wasnt comfortably our best footballer he was carried in a number of games.

Wrong.

He's right, he spat his dummy out when we didn't sell him in January and missed games due to having a sniffle which is beyond pathetic for a player in a team let alone captain. Didn't want to play for Oldham and the only think for me that made me halt for a little while on wanting to get rid was his equaliser at Orient on the Tuesday night. Didn't get all the rave about Smith myself, he was okay but nothing special in my opinion and was glad we got money for him when we did. He's doing well in a good side at Bristol City so hard to tell how good he actually is but I'm liking the pairing of Kelly and Jones at the moment

He's right, he spat his dummy out when we didn't sell him in January and missed games due to having a sniffle which is beyond pathetic for a player in a team let alone captain. Didn't want to play for Oldham and the only think for me that made me halt for a little while on wanting to get rid was his equaliser at Orient on the Tuesday night. Didn't get all the rave about Smith myself, he was okay but nothing special in my opinion and was glad we got money for him when we did. He's doing well in a good side at Bristol City so hard to tell how good he actually is but I'm liking the pairing of Kelly and Jones at the moment

Have you made all that up?

I seem to remember the managaer say he played on through injury...

Johnson said he played while needing knee surgery...

Hasn't he been nominated for player of the month?

Must be just because he plays for a good side like Bristol City who are top of the league and who obviously don't need a full strength 11 to compete. They can carry Korey....

Same people who can't see that Smith is a very good player sulked when Wes left. One now tops our league and the other is Wes.