The 2014 Awards Thread

U turn of the year - a number of people getting off the train at Liverpool Lime Street only to sharply dash back onto it the moment they saw/heard the police sniffer dogs :lol:

OWTB Post of the year - after the same game "that woman in the chicken suit was my Dad, Jeff" :grin:

The oafc0000 Broken Record Award - oafc0000

Best new nickname - Barry Blatter

The "They'll Never Live it Down" Award - me, johnboafc, Andyoafc, longtimeblue, Lee Sinnott (feel free to name and shame anybody else that left the Peterborough game &, worse still, broadcast the fact)

The Golden Spat Dummy - athleticosOA95

The Gillingham Away Beyond The Call of Duty Award - Topoff

The Evil Genius Award - whoever sat WIZZO next to Simon Corney at the end of season awards do

The Joe Royle "Has That Brian Kilcline Cheque Cleared Yet?" Award - Paddy Kenny

The Barry Owen "I Can't Believe He's Just Said That" Award - Barry Owen

Edited by HarryBosch

Interesting to re-read that thread though ShireBlue...... both Mike Jones and Liam Kelly are IMO without doubt much better players than Wesolowski. With a little more time and experience, I think LJ will get more right that he gets wrong and make less tactical mistakes.

If not this season or even next, in the coming years I believe he can get us seriously challenging for promotion.