James Wesolowski

Hiya guys, Shrews fan here.

According to sources around the club, we are close it signing James Wesolowski from you. This has come from more than one person, but may be utter baloney. If we did what could we expect from him?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to sources around the club, we are close it signing James Wesolowski from you. This has come from more than one person, but may be utter baloney. If we did what could we expect from him?

You must be having a laugh Edited by SavageTheBeast

He's apparently close to signing to a club in his native Australia, so I wouldn't have thought there's much truth in the Shrews rumour. However he's a hard-working, energetic, short-arsed midfielder who puts 110% into every game and cleaned-up at our end of season awards.

Baffling if this is true?

He's been offered top money to go and play in the a-league (amongst others) and seemingly turned down our offer to sign for a recently relegated, league 2 team?

IF this is true it must be a massive contract offer from Shrewsbury

Baffling if this is true?

He's been offered top money to go and play in the a-league (amongst others) and seemingly turned down our offer to sign for a recently relegated, league 2 team?

IF this is true it must be a massive contract offer from Shrewsbury

It isn't...

Wesolowski League 2 (4th division), well I never!

If Wes wanted to come back to Australia he should have done it last season - he may have made World Cup squad given paucity of midfielders in OZ who can actually do anything in attack and will chase and defend like their life depends on it. Perth Glory arent really one of the better sides in Oz, and cant imagine he would be leaving for the coin, probably the warmth of the sun and sandy beaches.

Perth Glory apparently has a youth strategy so I dont see where he fits in - especially since reports surfaced the Glory have signed a 28yo defensive midfielder, 28yo striker and a 32 yo attacking midfielder.

Based on my analysis scratch the Glory deal out, so its Shrews or us. Judging by the Shrews fan comment they have no idea what he can do .......

I just woke my flatmate up laughing!!!!! I raise up to £30 to player share if this is true!!! No chance will he touch a league 2 side!

Glad Im not your flatmate, if you laugh that hard at this, imagine the pain in the arse youd be when something funny actually happened.