Scunny 7th Feb

lookersstandandy

Out of typical OASIS range I realise.... however Dave & I are - weather dependent - mulling this over. Suggested train times to/from Kings Cross with 1 change at Doncaster as follows;

OUT 08:03 ARR 10:47 JOURNEY 2:44 - Breakfast Club train

OUT 10:48 ARR 13:02 JOURNEY 2:14 - Sensible train

RTN 18:08 ARR 20:46 JOURNEY 2:38

if anyone else is tempted then shout.

It's gonna be a lonely old journey up North, however I've never been to Glanford Park and want to tick it off. On the slightest of slight chances anyone is still mildly tempted, Dave and I are booked on the following trains;

OUT 08:03 ARR 10:47 JOURNEY 2:44 - Breakfast Club train

OUT 10:03 ARR 12:46 JOURNEY 2:43 - The Blue Italian Lager in a bottle train

RTN 18:08 ARR 20:46 JOURNEY 2:38 - Both

I bet you've booked yourself into First Class again as well haven't you. Not a green lager in sight...

(Can't make it myself, btw)

Affirmative. If I'm travelling on my tod, I might as well do so in some comfort. I might have a couple of Gin and Slimline tonics en route before I meet Dave in the Wetherspoons he'll have most likely holed himself up in.

Leeslover, Rosa, are you both not travelling from Oldham?

Affirmative. If I'm travelling on my tod, I might as well do so in some comfort. I might have a couple of Gin and Slimline tonics en route before I meet Dave in the Wetherspoons he'll have most likely holed himself up in.

Unbelievable lawlessness. I'm a definite no for this one. The Hamlet are at home.

No, the lights of Scunny shine too bright for us. Roy, Gordon and Hollands cheese and onions.