Unsure how PlayerShare WebShop works? Some answers!

Watching Latics over the past few years it has felt like a sanctuary for donkeys :grin:

In all seriousness, the two players Playershare has helped to fund this season can only be a boost to the scheme, and it feels like with Elokobi the fact that he was part-funded actually makes him feel more welcome, with a greater affinity to the club. He's a great advocate.

Watching Latics over the past few years it has felt like a sanctuary for donkeys :grin:

In all seriousness, the two players Playershare has helped to fund this season can only be a boost to the scheme, and it feels like with Elokobi the fact that he was part-funded actually makes him feel more welcome, with a greater affinity to the club. He's a great advocate.

Thanks New blue, Lee Johnson realised his error last season with the young project player we funded. he realised quite quickly that the biggest advocate for the scheme is a first teamer or someone on the fringes of the first team. I believe his decision to bring big G in and to get us fans involved with it, was to make up for the error.

And for me a bloody good buy, to see him come around and clap all the fans in all stands win lose or draw puts a smile of my face as he acknowledges us all.

Also, Lee Johnson contributes enforcing he believes in the scheme too.

Even if you can't make a regular monthly donation, but you use on line shopping really does help. O4U easyfundraising scheme boosts the funds massively and off the top of my head, is not far off the £5k mark.

Quite right Tracey, George has a affinity with the fans, this can only have helped boost playershare, you can see why he was loved at Wolves. Now don't forget you have to accost George and Rhys so playershare gets an extra £5, if I see you chasing them across the pitch it means you have gone a bit too far.

Quite right Tracey, George has a affinity with the fans, this can only have helped boost playershare, you can see why he was loved at Wolves. Now don't forget you have to accost George and Rhys so playershare gets an extra £5, if I see you chasing them across the pitch it means you have gone a bit too far.

My cunning plan Is in play...myself and another young lady via the playershare FB page have pledge money for player kisses.

The club should have pimped the players out to the ladies for this on valentine, like the movie cool runnings when they were trying to raise funds and a league of their own when it was ladies baseball players kissing the fellas....they would have been able to afford that Messi bloke

So if it comes off, I will have to shave the moustache off. myself and the other lady contribute £40 and you my friend have to cough up a fiver too..£45 to playershare whoop

Me running? It's against my religion in my footy layers and besides, earthquakes will happen and tsunamis everywhere.

Edited by underdog

My cunning plan Is in play...myself and another young lady via the playershare FB page have pledge money for player kisses.

The club should have pimped the players out to the ladies for this on valentine, like the movie cool runnings when they were trying to raise funds and a league of their own when it was ladies baseball players kissing the fellas....they would have been able to afford that Messi bloke

So if it comes off, I will have to shave the moustache off, myself and the other lady contribute £40 and you my friend have to cough up a fiver too..£45 to playershare whoop

Me running? It's against my religion in my footy layers and besides, earthquakes will happen and tsunamis everywhere.

Seems a shame to be such an odd number, if it comes off I will make it a tenner, makes it £50 to playershare then.