Full Time: Leyton Orient 3 Oldham Athletic 0

Back to his team of lightweights..when will he learn against sides lower in the league you have to impose yourself on them, not tip tap it about going nowhere. He needs to move out the weak willed players and get some power in. I'd consider playing Lockwoood now if only for his attitude.

We didn't tip tap it about. We lumped it forward at every opportunity for 90mins. If we'd tip-tapped it about we might well have won.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On train back. First game of the season for me and what a shocker! First half was abject - Turner looked completely lost in the right wing, Wilson behind him shocking and at fault for the first. Second half was much better but couldn't have been a great deal worse to be honest. Thought Winchester was the best player on the park and Murphy put in a shift.

Kean - 6 - Not a lot to do funnily enough

Wilson - 3 - Shocker

Kusunga - 6 - Steady

Wilson - 6 - Decent but too many hoofs

Mills - 5 - Headless chicken at times

Winchester - 7 - Classy on the ball, decisions could have been better

Kelly - Did the simple things well

Philliskirk - 4 - Lost in centre mid

Forte - 5 - Average, shocking pen

Poleon - 6 - Anonymous first half, grew into the game second

Turner - 2- Oh dear.

Subs:

Murphy - 6 - Has something about him. Should start next week. Won the pen that shouldn't have been.

Brown - 7 - Thought he did very well when he came on. Should start at right back

Positives - Half time pie was decent

Finally - to those giving pathetic dogs abuse to LJ at the end you may just have made his mind up. Congrats.

But I thought he was going to be the final piece in the jigsaw....

What did you expect, us to go there and knock them over easily just because we are higher in the league?

It's a talented squad they have, probably more talented than ours.

I expect us to at least compete with them. 4-0, 3-0 and 3-1 losses against the current bottom two just isn't good enough, for me.

What did you expect, us to go there and knock them over easily just because we are higher in the league?

Bradford were higher in the league and knocked them over, with all the turmoil at that club we should knocked them over too. LJ needs to sort out the shrinking violets who don't have the heart for a fight.

Philiskirk has to go, what on earth is going on that leads to him being picked every week, he's an absolute joke of a player.

Is it a coincidence we beat Scunthorpe and Swindon without him.

The weakest link in a paper thin chain.

On train back. First game of the season for me and what a shocker! First half was abject - Turner looked completely lost in the right wing, Wilson behind him shocking and at fault for the first. Second half was much better but couldn't have been a great deal worse to be honest. Thought Winchester was the best player on the park and Murphy put in a shift.

Kean - 6 - Not a lot to do funnily enough

Wilson - 3 - Shocker

Kusunga - 6 - Steady

Wilson - 6 - Decent but too many hoofs

Mills - 5 - Headless chicken at times

Winchester - 7 - Classy on the ball, decisions could have been better

Kelly - Did the simple things well

Philliskirk - 4 - Lost in centre mid

Forte - 5 - Average, shocking pen

Poleon - 6 - Anonymous first half, grew into the game second

Turner - 2- Oh dear.

Subs:

Murphy - 6 - Has something about him. Should start next week. Won the pen that shouldn't have been.

Brown - 7 - Thought he did very well when he came on. Should start at right back

Positives - Half time pie was decent

Finally - to those giving pathetic dogs abuse to LJ at the end you may just have made his mind up. Congrats.

Seen a few say this and I don't understand it, they have some decent players on crazy wages but their 2nd bottom for a reason. We shouldn't be going there and being rolled over 3-0. Their fans expected a tw****** pre-match for a reason. Yes they have pissed around with managers yet they are still 2nd bottom of a very shocking league.

For 1/3 of the season we were labelled by most opposition fans as the best team in the league along with Bristol City, then a disastrous December brought us down to earth. A couple of decent results in Jan puts us back in the mix in which we have been in for the majority of the season, so I agree I find the results against the bottom teams unacceptable for a team trying to mount a play off challenge.

2-1 at home to Crewe with 10 men, 1-0 to Colchester at home, 4-0 to Yeovil, and 3-0 away to 2nd bottom orient who have the worst home record in all of the divisions IS unacceptable. We may not have the biggest budget or the most talented of squads but on our day we are fantastic, yet we can't seem to "get up" for these games against struggling sides and simple as it's not good enough.

Edited by aaronoafc

Yes I think that is a fair assessment.I would like to see Mellis in for Philliy who had little or no impact. Also bring back Brown at right back he always has fight and determination. I agree about Murphy I think with something to work with he can do a good job for us,certainly looks like he has a football brain. I was quite encouraged by our second half showing and if the free shot from 8 yards had gone in I think there would be a different outcome. On the plus side I managed to get a great pint of Moorhens Black Cat at Euston. I also don't like the booing at the end we are all disappointed but we have to move on and the players have to have encouragement

Seen a few say this and I don't understand it, they have some decent players on crazy wages but their 2nd bottom for a reason. We shouldn't be going there and being rolled over 3-0. Their fans expected a tw****** pre-match for a reason. Yes they have pissed around with managers yet they are still 2nd bottom of a very shocking league.

For 1/3 of the season we were labelled by most opposition fans as the best team in the league along with Bristol City, then a disastrous December brought us down to earth. A couple of decent results in Jan puts us back in the mix in which we have been in for the majority of the season, so I agree I find the results against the bottom teams unacceptable for a team trying to mount a play off challenge.

2-1 at home to Crewe with 10 men, 1-0 to Colchester at home, 4-0 to Yeovil, and 3-0 away to 2nd bottom orient who have the worst home record in all of the divisions IS unacceptable. We may not have the biggest budget or the most talented of squads but on our day we are fantastic, yet we can't seem to "get up" for these games against struggling sides and simple as it's not good enough.

If it's a 'very shocking league' as plenty of people keep saying then why are said people going into games expecting to win and screaming disgrace when we don't?

If it's a 'very shocking league' as plenty of people keep saying then why are said people going into games expecting to win and screaming disgrace when we don't?

Because over & over again the sides we lose against ARE shocking, and sit in a shocking position in a shocking league. We are in a decent position in a :censored:e league so we should be winning, or at least not rolling over and putting up a bit of fight. How many sides this season have we played against and actually thought "these are a decent side", hardly any. - it seems(ed) opposition fan regularly say that about us

Plus when in the play offs or just outside, we should be punishing the bottom sides to mount a real challenge but unfortunately we're bottle jobs.

because getting dicked off bottom of the league 3-0 is a joke,if that's a improvement on the :censored: performance from last Saturday then God help us

Because over & over again the sides we lose against ARE shocking, and sit in a shocking position in a shocking league. We are in a decent position in a :censored:e league so we should be winning, or at least not rolling over and putting up a bit of fight. How many sides this season have we played against and actually thought "these are a decent side", hardly any. - it seems(ed) opposition fan regularly say that about us

Plus when in the play offs or just outside, we should be punishing the bottom sides to mount a real challenge but unfortunately we're bottle jobs.

It doesn't matter a jot who you get your points against, aim of the game is just to get as many as you can in the 46 matches you play.

We don't have a divine right to beat anybody, odd that a lot of people seem to think that we do.

Wow that was rubbish. Winchester had a reasonable game the rest were awful. The starting line up amazed me. Turner looked like a winner of a golden ticket to be in that team. Not fair on him as he's a striker being asked to play right midfield by his manager. 3 forwards in midfield and Forte up front. Shocking team selection!