Team next year

Guest Stanley30

If Johnson goes I doubt this squad would look anything like this one. The players that the crows won't pick at i.e not particularly sellable (Not necessarily ones i'd like to keep I might add) will be Murphy, Phillis, Kusunga, Lockwood, Brown, B Wilson, Poleon, Turner, Bove, AMS, Coleman, Truelove, Mills.

The rest will either return to parent clubs or sold on I reckon.

1 win outside the play offs!

Some of you really need to get a grip. There is :censored:in loads of football left!

Do you honestly think we are going to finish in the play offs or even top half on current form ?

Its okay telling people to get a grip but if you think this bunch are gonna finish anywhere near the top 6 your delusional, either that or you didnt go to the last two games.

Do you honestly think we are going to finish in the play offs or even top half on current form ?

Its okay telling people to get a grip but if you think this bunch are gonna finish anywhere near the top 6 your delusional, either that or you didnt go to the last two games.

Eh? We were IN the top 6 just 8 days ago (???)

Two wins in four games.

50% win rate to the end of the season is easily top half form.

Ffs, people need to stop being so negative, just over a week ago we beat Swindon. Yes we have lost to 2 relagation teams, but as shown on Saturday by Crawley and Colchester anyone can beat anyone. There are 15 games left and with such an inconsistent league anything could happen. We are sat 2 points outside playoffs if you ask me with 15 games left that is looking pretty good, and much better than our relagation battling seasons for the past 5 years.

So as palmer1 said Ffs get a grip!! And enjoy our push for promotion Ffs

I didn't say we would finish anywhere. However I have a grip on reality and realise a win puts us back top 6.

I went to Colchester but not yesterday but hey I'm no superfan as I've said before. I don't see the point in going all that way and shout abuse at players if we lose or threaten to rip my tickets like the last time we lost a couple and were 1 point outside the play offs do you?

Bristol lost to Colchester yesterday, Swindon, lost to Crawley yesterday. If you cannot see that there is a tonne more ups and downs before the end of the season then throw away your season ticket and change your username or alternatively get a grip.

I didn't say we would finish anywhere. However I have a grip on reality and realise a win puts us back top 6.

I went to Colchester but not yesterday but hey I'm no superfan as I've said before. I don't see the point in going all that way and shout abuse at players if we lose or threaten to rip my tickets like the last time we lost a couple and were 1 point outside the play offs do you?

Bristol lost to Colchester yesterday, Swindon, lost to Crawley yesterday. If you cannot see that there is a tonne more ups and downs before the end of the season then throw away your season ticket and change your username or alternatively get a grip.

Exactly.

And we've not even seen the best of Connor Brown yet......

Two wins in four games.

50% win rate to the end of the season is easily top half form.

Or two defeats in two games against teams who where in the bottom three, scoring 0 goals is relegation form, our saving grace is the points in the bag, playoffs really ? Walsall, Doncaster, Gillingham, Bradford and even Rochdale seem better equipped to finish 6th.

Or two defeats in two games against teams who where in the bottom three, scoring 0 goals is relegation form, our saving grace is the points in the bag, playoffs really ? Walsall, Doncaster, Gillingham, Bradford and even Rochdale seem better equipped to finish 6th.

Based off the last 2 games alone!?

By that logic if Donny lose their next game they are doomed! Dommed I yell ya!

Based off the last 2 games alone!?

By that logic if Donny lose their next game they are doomed! Dommed I yell ya!

Its the same logic as using the last 4 games, lets face it we got lucky at Scunny and Swindon battered us for 75 minutes, Id be happy to win 50% of our remaining games its just very unlikely.

I rarely post on here, but some fans need to get a grip. Yes we've had some poor results but we're heading into the final 1/3 of the season with a decent chance of getting into the playoffs, admittidely I think we'll fall short but to finish around the top 10 after a number of seasons battling relegation, alongside the hopeful completion of the new stand represents a positive season for the club.

Id like to see the core of the side kept together, alongside LJ. Although there will likely be a sale or two plus the usual comings and goings.

I rarely post on here, but some fans need to get a grip. Yes we've had some poor results but we're heading into the final 1/3 of the season with a decent chance of getting into the playoffs, admittidely I think we'll fall short but to finish around the top 10 after a number of seasons battling relegation, alongside the hopeful completion of the new stand represents a positive season for the club.

Id like to see the core of the side kept together, alongside LJ. Although there will likely be a sale or two plus the usual comings and goings.

Such sense. Post more!

Guest Stanley30

Ffs I only asked who you'd keep and sell! I'd sell or get release b Wilson, Lockwood, mellor, truelove, mellis,Philly, turner and Bove. If we need to I'd sell the other Wilson, but am reasonably happy with this.

He's :censored: again. Pay attention.

On the subject, did anyone else enjoy just how far he'd encroached for the penalty on Saturday? He'd almost overtaken Forte.

I wonder if he'd scored if it would've been chalked off.

Not that it matters, because he's :censored: again.