help please

Please can someone help me, I'm coming to oldham city centre for the first time in about 20 years tomorrow (I'm only 32) and was wondering the best way to get to the ground from the centre, in the past I have driven to the ground without venturing into the town but I'm here by train this time, any help would be appreciated

if your coming by train you wont be coming to the town center unless you get a tram . you can do this from either Rochdale or Manchester alighting at westwood walk down the hill to featherstall road turn right along featherstall road cross both roundabouts then left down Chadderton way will bring you to the clayton arms upto you from there walking time 20-30 mins

Either Bus to oldham bus station then walk straight up past NHS centre and turn left down the hill and take a right turn at the bottom walk all the way down the long road (Rochdale road) until past hospital then turn down sheepfoot lane or simply get the 409 to rochdale and get off outside hospital enjoy

Please can someone help me, I'm coming to oldham city centre for the first time in about 20 years tomorrow (I'm only 32) and was wondering the best way to get to the ground from the centre, in the past I have driven to the ground without venturing into the town but I'm here by train this time, any help would be appreciated

Taxi