Wilson

Mills

Winch

Kelly

Jones

Poleon

Wilko

Turner

You know what, I bet we start next season with a line up not too dissimilar to that, excluding Lockwood and Wilkinson, maybe Wilson too, if we're lucky.

That line up are mostly on contracts beyond the current campaign.

Edited by NewBlue

You know what, I bet we start next season with a line up not too dissimilar to that, excluding Lockwood and Wilkinson, maybe Wilson too, if we're lucky.

That line up are mostly on contracts beyond the current campaign.

Forte in for Wilko? Maybe Gerrard for Locky (is he out of contract?)

Decent squad though, reckon our main target will be keeping everyone then adding a proper number 9 who can hold the ball up.

Forte in for Wilko? Maybe Gerrard for Locky (is he out of contract?)

Decent squad though, reckon our main target will be keeping everyone then adding a proper number 9 who can hold the ball up.

He will be here next year I'd have thought but not sure what condition. He's evidently deteriorated in the second half of this season.

I'm absolutely convinced Turner is our 9, and we have Murphy to get to full fitness, but we will obviously want reinforcements. My main targets would be a centre back and a goalkeeper.

He will be here next year I'd have thought but not sure what condition. He's evidently deteriorated in the second half of this season.

I'm absolutely convinced Turner is our 9, and we have Murphy to get to full fitness, but we will obviously want reinforcements. My main targets would be a centre back and a goalkeeper.

Turner's showed promise, but I'd be worried his hamstrings are made of chewing gum, plus Murphy and Forte have long histories of injuries. Hopefully Philli will be back next season after a rest.

Centre half would be good. I'd love Gerrard full time.

Depends what keeper is in our range, for me. Don't think Coleman's ready to be number one, but if there's noone who's significantly better, we should stick with him.

Kelly and Gerrard unlikely to be here next season. Probably Jones too. And Wilson. Maybe even Mills and Forte.

All championship players in my eyes.

Had Kelly a year left on his contract I'd have him down as a dead cert to leave but with 2 years you'd think we'd demand a huge amount for him as our captain.

Jones won't move. He came back here to be closer to family, taking a significant pay cut, so his priorities aren't the same as many players.

Wilson isn't a Championship player and if any clubs have watched him since January they won't be parting any cash for him. I'd be well happy to let him go if any club were willing to pay for him.

Forte's legs have gone. He's struggled recently.

Mills is class so there's always a chance he could go. Winchester too.

Coleman, Sadler, Lockwood, J.Wilson, Brown, Kelly, Jones, Mills, Winchester, Turner, Wilkinson.

Subs: Kean, Dieng, B.Wilson, Kusunga, Bove, Mellis, Poleon.

Mills left mid or left wing - might be some decent odds around on him scoring.

Edited by josh_latics