Walsall (h) - Subscription League 2015/16

Stevie_J

Ask Joe P about my tactics. Go on. Ask him.

No one knows the way to success on helicopter Saturday like I do. Six games to go. Let's do it.

We're queuing back up behind you after yesterday though...

I reckon the pressure of deciding who do you copy, who do you not copy will get to you. How would you cope if you copied a poor Stevie J prediction only for NZLatic to play a blinder? I don't think you would...

Late editting brinkmanship could easily end in tears after a 2.46 time stamp aswell. Although I'm sure you'd find a way round that....

Edited by HarryBosch

We're queuing back up behind you after yesterday though...

I reckon the pressure of deciding who do you copy, who do you not copy will get to you. How would you cope if you copied a poor Stevie J prediction only for NZLatic to play a blinder? I don't think you would...

Late editting brinkmanship could easily end in tears after a 2.46 time stamp aswell. Although I'm sure you'd find a way round that....

Only one person has been here before and lived with the pressure. Nzlatic is on a good run and fair play to her. But she's untested in helicopter Saturday conditions. Ask Joe P what happens if you haven't got the right stuff when then chopper takes to the air.

Only one person has been here before and lived with the pressure. Nzlatic is on a good run and fair play to her. But she's untested in helicopter Saturday conditions. Ask Joe P what happens if you haven't got the right stuff when then chopper takes to the air.

Love the primary school psych out methods! If I'm still in with a shout at the end I'll be chuffed.

This is a genuine question, what's the roll of honour for previous leagues? Who has won what when? I'm only in my second season and am interested in the history of the competition. Genuine results only though obviously, not any Lance-esque achievements.

Checkmate, mate.

Imitation is a kind of artless flattery.

Unfortunately for you, it's not a two-horse race this time around and so while you're focusing all of your efforts on me, there are a few other players waiting to take advantage.

Love the primary school psych out methods! If I'm still in with a shout at the end I'll be chuffed.

This is a genuine question, what's the roll of honour for previous leagues? Who has won what when? I'm only in my second season and am interested in the history of the competition. Genuine results only though obviously, not any Lance-esque achievements.

2011/12 League Champion: DavidCollinge

2012/13 League Champion: 24hoursfromtulsehill

2013/14 Subscription League Champion: DavidCollinge; Cup Winner: JoshOWTB

2014/15 Subscription League Champion: Ex_pat; Cup Winner: Stevie_J