Wonderful Loan Signing

If they bring in Gunning and Kerr I would say that is as good a starting squad as we have had for a few seasons. It still could go tits up though.

We could have a squad made up or 25 Champions League winners, it could go tits.

Kerr looked decent other day like to see more of Gunning myself but if he stays fit think he can be a vital part of Kelly squad.

Turner has bagged 3 in 5 friendlies hasn't he? Signs of a good finisher if he gets the service which the better midfield should provide

I see a good finisher there too, in fact I've had £2.50 ew on him being top league one scorer at 100-1.........I can dream!

Turner has bagged 3 in 5 friendlies hasn't he? Signs of a good finisher if he gets the service which the better midfield should provide

I see a good finisher there too, in fact I've had £2.50 ew on him being top league one scorer at 100-1.........I can dream!

I think you have a decent bet, Turner has bags of potential, he could urn out to be simply the best & be better than all the rest,