kelly 6 games in

should kelly go  

187 members have voted

1. 1. do you think kelly should be relieved of his duties

• yes immediately
    • give him another 4 games
    • give him until christmas
    • no he is the man to take us forward

I have always been willing to give kelly a chance regardless of the fact i didnt agree with his appointment in the first place but frankly this is :censored:e.

His tactics today have been worse than clueless especially since the sending off. I cant actually see what he is tryi g to achieve. Starting to have questions about his position even at this early stage

Edited by philliggi

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been willing to give kelly a chance regardless of the fact i didnt agree with his appointment in the first place but frankly this is :censored:e.

His tactics today have been worse than clueless especially since the sending off. I cant actually see what he is tryi g to achieve. Starting to have questions about his position even at this early stage

has this got nowt to do with DH considering he was the main man the last quater of last season :censored:e,the assistant forced on Kelly who never said one word to kelly today,the clubs a joke but to blame Kelly for all this is a bigger joke Edited by oafc21

I will start coming to games when Darren Kelly leaves. He is an absolutely wally. His ridiculous motivational tweets on Twitter highlighted to me well before he took his first game that he has no idea whatsoever.

Get rid

To be fair if everyone was judged by Twitter or any internet platform for that matter (cough owtb) no one would have a job at all lol

Agree forte needs fining. But how can.you accept 1 up front at home. And then accept sitting on your laurels til half time 1-0 down.

The only reason we looked anythin like in the last 15 was we had 2 up top which we should do most of the time especially at home.

Excusing forte i cant actually pick out a player who had a bad game today but what i will say is they were perminently in the wrong positions. That screams tactics to me

Sack him now. He aint got a bloody clue. stood there today and didn't say a word all game, statue all game. Compare him with Phil parkinson who is talking to his players constantly, handing out instructions and getting involved with what is actually happening in front of him.

The only time kelly takes his hands out his pockets is to drink his water.

It's only a matter of time, might as well get rid now and admit we made a mistake going the cheap route again.

Sack him now. He aint got a bloody clue. stood there today and didn't say a word all game, statue all game. Compare him with Phil parkinson who is talking to his players constantly, handing out instructions and getting involved with what is actually happening in front of him.

It's only a matter of time, might as well get rid now and admit we made a mistake going the cheap route again.

Grow up. Give him a chance! :censored:ing morons if you're calling for his head already

Grow up. Give him a chance! :censored:ing morons if you're calling for his head already

Maybe those calling for his head think your a moron for not wanting him out? No need for insults..

Hes gash....does nothing, has one idea and thats one up top. If its one up top next week, i aint going....simple

Ahhh the old take your hands out of your pockets approach to management