kelly 6 games in

should kelly go  

187 members have voted

1. 1. do you think kelly should be relieved of his duties

• yes immediately
    • give him another 4 games
    • give him until christmas
    • no he is the man to take us forward

In his interview Corney looked a bit pissed off. It seems he did not expect the delay in opening the ageing North Stand because the expected revenue was factored in to the decision not to sell any players during the window, Forte rumour aside. Corney like us seems to believe we have a better squad than last year and is also a Winchester fan.

With Barry being Barry, the team wining only one league game, losing both cup games and no income from the ageing North Stand all is not going well and Financial Fair Play might start to bite.

Darren Kelly finds himself at the centre of the problem because the team does have to win more games - a loss against Peterborough is unthinkable . I'm not in favour of sacking him because I have seen glimpses of what I think he is trying to do. Sadly everything seems to be against him and I can't see him being allowed the time Joe Royle was given.

Both cup games? Not even played in the other one yet!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our fans got their wish. Incredible that Kelly bowed to the pressure and went 2 up top.

Danny p the only one for me to come out with any credit. The rest were a shambles.

Winchester and Dunn are two you can't carry in midfield and we were certainly carrying them today.

Edited by welshgaz