League Tables at 5th September

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D24hoursfromtulsehill, Carl Waters, JoeP, Laticsbiffo, nzlatic, Stevie_J

Correct Half Time Score 24hoursfromtulsehill, GravityGrave, laticdickovarmy, milnrow latics, nzlatic

Correct Full Time Score24hoursfromtulsehill, nzlatic, Stevie_J

Correct No of Latics Goals24hoursfromtulsehill, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, Laticsbiffo, LaticsChris, lookersstandandy, milnrow latics, NewBlue, nzlatic, Stevie_J

Correct No of Opposition Goals24hoursfromtulsehill, jorvik_latic, nzlatic, rosa, Stevie_J

First Latics Scorer – Unsurprisingly, no one went for Mills

Within 100 of Attendance (5,619) – lookersstandandy (+79), SAV (+59)

Within 10 of Attendance (5,619) – Not this week

Correct Attendance (5,619) – And, no

Another topsy-turvey week. 24hoursfromtulsehill (up 15 places :applause1: and probably thinks he’ll go from strength to strength) and Stevie_J (up11 :goggle: , which has probably even surprised him) were the big climbers, whilst yours truly fell the furthest :mad: . nzlatic flies up to 2nd place :OASISscarf: , trimming HarryBosch’s lead to 3 points. Good job you got those 20 points on the board in the first game, Harry

15-09-0520Sub.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

The only points scored were:

Oafc 1895 - 3pts (2pts HT score, 1pt Latics goals)

opinions4u – 1pt (Latics goals)

356hspy.jpg?1

After last week's slump, I told the players in no uncertain terms that I expected to see a reaction on Saturday. They didn't let me down. Hopefully this will prove to be the platform for a good run in the league.

And you know what? Mine took no notice at all. I'm packing this 1 up front lark in, so I am. It ain't working, so it isn't.