can anyone really say

That is club is on the way up? even with the "new" stand i feel we have moved backwards massivly over the last 12months and i am very very worried that we are doing a tranmere!

Lets be honest the club brought d dunn in to be manager no ifs or buts about that.

So if they can treat emoloyees the way they treated Dk what makes anyone think they dont lie to fans?

Selling season tickets to that stand took the piss out of you all who bought one it was BLATANTLY not goin to be ready!

well mr.corney ive decided to do away games only now until you either change the way the club is run i.e get rid of that :censored:in plonker owen or you sell the club..

WE NEED TO SPEAK UP NOW AGAINST THE BOARD

That is club is on the way up? even with the "new" stand i feel we have moved backwards massivly over the last 12months and i am very very worried that we are doing a tranmere!

Lets be honest the club brought d dunn in to be manager no ifs or buts about that.

So if they can treat emoloyees the way they treated Dk what makes anyone think they dont lie to fans?

Selling season tickets to that stand took the piss out of you all who bought one it was BLATANTLY not goin to be ready!

well mr.corney ive decided to do away games only now until you either change the way the club is run i.e get rid of that :censored:in plonker owen or you sell the club..

WE NEED TO SPEAK UP NOW AGAINST THE BOARD

I share your sentiment, unfortunately I purchased a season ticket for the North Stand, I feel robbed, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask when he robbed people.

I find Owen's rise to the Board to be really strange. He doesn't represent the fans and he isn't a professional admin/financial/commercial appointment. Are they all Masons? Is SC his secret love child?

Anyway, i do wonder if we are the most entertaining club off the pitch. I mean, the last few years (infact, the last year) are like a soap opera. Well, they would be, but you couldn't actually make it up.

Don't understand why people get so worked up over Owen, as far as I know he has never kicked a ball for the club, he is a mere monkey to the organ grinders.

I reckon he has cost the club a fair few thousand in his time in polarising the fan base...he royaly pissed me off with his out burst at the 'floating' fans that time...I had no real opinion of him until that day. He has done a few things since then also in terms of his blind loyalty to be Corneys lap dog rather than voice of the fans.

Every year there is a club in this league where off field events dictate the course of a season. Be it financially, manager chopping and changing or take overs. The club usually suffers in the league and goes down. Stockport, portsmouth, tranmere notts county are all examples.

Its a toss up between us and blackpool this year.

Every year there is a club in this league where off field events dictate the course of a season. Be it financially, manager chopping and changing or take overs. The club usually suffers in the league and goes down. Stockport, portsmouth, tranmere notts county are all examples.

Its a toss up between us and blackpool this year.

c7NJRa2.gif