help needed by that artist again

Gregan, Eyres and Taylor are the only ones that really stand out. You could obviously add Kieran Lee, Baxter, Wellens and Eardley to that in terms of quality but I don't really have any sentimental thought to them. Harkins disqualified on only being here a matter of months.

Pogs has to make that list, surely?

Taylor and Warne best I can do, sorry.

You could maybe paint them being chased up sheepfoot lane with people like Eardley, Davies, Ogrady, Tierney etc by a rabid mob of knobhead fans. Whilst in the background bazza is holding those glass doors open for Lee Hughes, Ched Evans and the Grim Reaper. Whilst Simon Corney looks down from the boardroom window in a Mr Burns type exxxxxcellent pose.

Maybe have blitz n gazal disappearing off in a heicopter piloted by chris moore.

Dont forget to include all the new houses and hospital units.

#Legacy

I'll buy one of them. I hope Monty gets a percentage of sales.

If a moment was to be chosen, Matt Smith wheeling away after the Everton last gasp goal has to be it...

Ohh yess....or the Jose Baxter one think it's sheffield united away when he scored and he slides towards the away end on his knees, with the crowd in the background going mental...love that photo