The Oldham West & Royton Parliamentary By-Election 3.12.15

2 min 55 - pure gold :lol:

Our very own Gillian Duffy on steroids :grin:

Well this was terrible.... Shame on the Guardian for producing such utter :censored:e.

Farage really is a dirty racist :censored:, along with anyone who offers him support, and it needs saying more often. Glad they got crushed last night. Oldham (as a collective) always turns its back on the far right and that IS something to be proud of,

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this was terrible.... Shame on the Guardian for producing such utter :censored:e.

Farage really is a dirty racist :censored:, along with anyone who offers him support, and it needs saying more often. Glad they got crushed last night. Oldham (as a collective) always turns its back on the far right and that IS something to be proud of,

I'm gonna have a look in the cold light of day but I could swear the Grauniad actually wanted Labour to lose to UKIP. What the :censored: is going on?

I'm gonna have a look in the cold light of day but I could swear the Grauniad actually wanted Labour to lose to UKIP. What the :censored: is going on?

It felt that way... To be honest I think its more of a case of a southern print just hating on the north and the poor in general.... They want us all to be low life racists and the want in that video to paint the town that way was clear.

It was a very stereotypical "look how :censored: the north is" in that video. I know Oldham has plenty of :censored:e areas and buildings but they could of at least tried going asking questions round some of the newer projects round town to have a bit of balance. One of the many new gyms/health centres opening up or even our new north stand. I know that its not finished yet but it looks a damn sight better than that abandoned mill they used that looked like in the middle of nowhere. If they really wanted a mill there are still some in use that dont look as run down!