FA Youth Cup: Oldham Athletic vs Luton Town on Live Sports FM

For those who can't get to the match, we've live commentary of Oldham Athletic vs Luton Town from 6.45pm on Live Sports FM on www.livesportfm.co.uk & www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

You can follow us on Facebook at Live Sports FM, tweet us @LiveSportsFM and you can help us promote our coverage of the match by re-tweeting the following tweet:

https://twitter.com/LiveSportsFM/status/690837276092416000

Our 16 looked excellent in time he had. Couldn't decide the number 2 is one bit of class away from the new Cafu or very fast but clumsy

I understand the Latics number 16 Chinedu Uche is only 15 years old.

I agree about the number 2, he's very quick, but lacks co-ordination..hopefully it will all click into place in the future.

Edited by BP1960

If he's 15 I can foresee many years of us rumouring about having sold his sell on fee. He looked fully strong enough in that company and skilful with it.

A mother of one of the Latics youth players told me he is indeed 15yo, we will look forward to his progress.

BTW have you ever seen a more laid back player than the tall Luton number 18 who patrolled as a holding midfielder?

Edited by BP1960

A mother of one of the Latics youth players told me he is indeed 15yo, we will look forward to his progress.

BTW have you ever seen a more laid back player than the tall Luton number 18 who patrolled as a holding midfielder?

I presumed he must be the world's worst header of a ball when he didn't go up for a corner but then he effortlessly moved back to win one in his own box. Good player.

They played with a holding midfield player? What's the world coming to?