Anthony Gerrard's back

He was wanting about £6k a week.

His valuation of himself clearly didn't match those who could afford to pay it.

We've obviously struck some form of compromise with him, but again, dare I say it, well done to Corney for contacting him and sorting this one out. It could prove a huge moment if we stay up.

His bank account will see a huge moment if we do stay up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think he will

He's reversing away from his valuation of Philiskirk faster than an Italian tank

Why on earth should I negotiate in favour of a player who doesnt play for us anymore, a player who was sold to our rivals whom we play twice?

Do you really expect an OAFC fan to be jumping up and down at BP or at Bloomfield Road if he scores against us?

If you do not have the common sense to realise what a stupid sale it was and why, then that's not my problem. If you cannot see that your pledge is nothing except cheap and highly unlikely to have to be paid then you have even less. Common sense is not so common, especially in Yorkshire!

Edited by ChaddySmoker

Why on earth should I negotiate in favour of a player who doesnt play for us anymore, a player who was sold to our rivals whom we play twice?

Do you really expect an OAFC fan to be jumping up and down at BP or at Bloomfield Road if he scores against us?

If you do not have the common sense to realise what a stupid sale it was and why, then that's not my problem. If you cannot see that your pledge is nothing except cheap and highly unlikely to have to be paid then you have even less. Common sense is not so common, especially in Yorkshire!

Isn't it great though since Philli isn't playing in our midfield? You must admit it's great going to the game knowing that isn't going to happen.