Shez Interview

Watching shez's post match interview he's not happy with the attitude of one or two. He more than implies one of them is poleon.

Something like- ' I brought him in cos we're short, people have got to realise that when there not in the team I want them to be bright.

Talks about crofty for a few seconds, and being quite pleased with him. Then comes back to it with,

But people who aren't in the team. . (Stops himself) one or two of their attitudes I don't like.

Don't expect poleon or anyone to be chuffed with not playing, that's human nature. However does he think he's better than he is?

Personally I wouldn't be dissapointed to see poleon go. I know a few rate him, but apart from his pace he offers nothing for me. He's so frustrating to watch, does none of the simple things well. He's had enough time with us IMO to show us what he's about.

A good comparison is Main. The first time I saw him, I thought he was just a workhorse. Then I saw him a few games later. His touch was better, his hold up play was better, you could see the improvement, then he started scoring a few. When I watch poleon it's like watching the same game over and over. He hasn't developed. At all. Main has shown more development in his short spell than poleon has done in his entire time here.

If it's a choice between main and poleon in the summer it's a no brainer IMO.

Watching shez's post match interview he's not happy with the attitude of one or two. He more than implies one of them is poleon.

Something like- ' I brought him in cos we're short, people have got to realise that when there not in the team I want them to be bright.

Talks about crofty for a few seconds, and being quite pleased with him. Then comes back to it with,

But people who aren't in the team. . (Stops himself) one or two of their attitudes I don't like.

Don't expect poleon or anyone to be chuffed with not playing, that's human nature. However does he think he's better than he is?

Personally I wouldn't be dissapointed to see poleon go. I know a few rate him, but apart from his pace he offers nothing for me. He's so frustrating to watch, does none of the simple things well. He's had enough time with us IMO to show us what he's about.

A good comparison is Main. The first time I saw him, I thought he was just a workhorse. Then I saw him a few games later. His touch was better, his hold up play was better, you could see the improvement, then he started scoring a few. When I watch poleon it's like watching the same game over and over. He hasn't developed. At all. Main has shown more development in his short spell than poleon has done in his entire time here.

If it's a choice between main and poleon in the summer it's a no brainer IMO.

You are reading too much from these comments imho.

Shez quoted in the rarely wrong:

"Dom is a lively character and he hasn’t had much game time, but with one or two injuries we have, I will decide whether or not he will be on the bench,” Sheridan said.

"He was in the first team when he got injured but let’s get it right — he has been out for quite a while.”

Poleon has been injured since he last played and it is the sort of injury that will necessitate him being eased back into training and subsequently the side once recovered and the timing of his return is about right too.

Given he was brought on today, I think it is quite likely that it isn't him Lord John is talking about- Cassidy could be a slightly different story.

If it was a direct choice between Poleon and Main, I would choose Main. Football isn't like that though, and I'd choose Poleon over quite a few of our squad.