Laics fans in Melbourne

If there are any Latics fans in Melbourne attending the Iron Maiden concert on Monday night, and would like to meet up, let me know.

The Brisbane concert was epic. Not quite Donnington, but the band were just as good, if not better.

Up the Irons!

Edit: I know it's not football related; except for the Latics fans bit!

Edited by L1onheartNew

Pushing the boat out a bit there, like.

Firstly, to find a latics fan in Brisbane... But then to find one who's also watching Iron Maiden! Long shot

Enjoy it though fella

Edited by MAC0AFC

Sorry, not an Iron Maiden fan. Enjoy the gig, and the Melbourne weather.

Recent weather update: Saturday was sunny and 26C. Today (Sunday) is rain and 19C. Monday? Who the hell knows?

Don't forget your coat.

Sorry, not an Iron Maiden fan. Enjoy the gig, and the Melbourne weather

Recent weather update: Saturday was sunny and 26C. Today (Sunday) is rain and 19C. Monday? Who the hell knows?

Don't forget your coat.

Got my thermals packed. Got caught out many years ago for a North Melbourne V Lions game. Lovely in Geelong, freezing at the Etihad! Dinner in Carlton then a nice stroll over to the RLA.

Gold Coast and not an Iron Maiden fan......

Where on the GC? We are at Shailer Park.

Iron Maiden fan - but no where near the Mexican border

I will have a couple of Troopers for you mate. Scream for me Mexico!

As of the end of this month I'll be living in Sydney until Christmas is there's any Latics fan living there

Just one mate :)

As of the end of this month I'll be living in Sydney until Christmas is there's any Latics fan living there

By the end of this month I will be back home in Sydney - well 60 kms or so from it! On a Property near Picton. Where about in Sydney will you be staying?

Got my thermals packed. Got caught out many years ago for a North Melbourne V Lions game. Lovely in Geelong, freezing at the Etihad! Dinner in Carlton then a nice stroll over to the RLA.

Nice Stroll From Carlton to RLA! you'll get soaked. You could hop on a Tram(s), but RLA is outside the free ride zone (presuming you do not have a Myki).

On another subject. Why the hell would people want to live in Sydney, is beyond me.

Broadbeach. Kiwi who moved from NZ in January last year. And I shouldn't say i'm not an Iron Maiden fan, as I would have to google to find out there songs...hahaha.

So you're a beached kiwi bro - beached as eh!

By the end of this month I will be back home in Sydney - well 60 kms or so from it! On a Property near Picton. Where about in Sydney will you be staying?

No idea yet, got a flat share for the first month in Vaucluse.

I've been told somewhere in the Eastern suburbs is best as ex-pats