Bermondsey, Opening day. 6th August.

Hello fellow Latics fans.

I hope you've been enjoying a wonderful summer.

In a little over a fortnight's time our beloved team will begin our 20th season in the 3rd tier of English football in the auspicious location of Bermondsey, South East London. I hope you'll all be able to make to ensure the OASIS following is swollen to it's maximum number. Who knows, maybe Scoltock will turn up with his dusted down flag, that's if he's not sporting pink and hanging out with bearded hipsters in Dulwich.

I don't know how many of you frequent the OWTB message boards, where I will post the same message. In existence there is a competition called the Prediction League. Each week it requires no more than a prediction of the HT and FT score, first goalscorer and attendance for our beloved team. Entrance is a mere £10, for which you have the chance to win some prize money and a small donation is made toward both Playershare & Dr Kershaw's hospice. It's well worth participating and would be great to have a mini OASIS league within from which to create some fun between us, please take a look;

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/48815-the-owtb-prediction-league-201617/

The meet point for the Millwall game is [please see email, or message me directly]

Hope to see many of you soon,

Best,

Hello fellow Latics fans.

I hope you've been enjoying a wonderful summer.

In a little over a fortnight's time our beloved team will begin our 20th season in the 3rd tier of English football in the auspicious location of Bermondsey, South East London. I hope you'll all be able to make to ensure the OASIS following is swollen to it's maximum number. Who knows, maybe Scoltock will turn up with his dusted down flag, that's if he's not sporting pink and hanging out with bearded hipsters in Dulwich.

I don't know how many of you frequent the OWTB message boards, where I will post the same message. In existence there is a competition called the Prediction League. Each week it requires no more than a prediction of the HT and FT score, first goalscorer and attendance for our beloved team. Entrance is a mere £10, for which you have the chance to win some prize money and a small donation is made toward both Playershare & Dr Kershaw's hospice. It's well worth participating and would be great to have a mini OASIS league within from which to create some fun between us, please take a look;

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/48815-the-owtb-prediction-league-201617/

The meet point for the Millwall game is [please see email, or message me directly]

Hope to see many of you soon,

Best,

In on both counts.

Woop. Woop.

Ackey will do a dicky fit if I post it on the boards.... He's frightened of the sarf landan massif.... So I've kept the details to the email.

As I've said many times, I was merely acting upon request - wielding my god given in an abusive way as always!

I'd love to be there, but I can't make it this time around. But I will be taking part in the PREDICTION LEAGUE. And, right here and now, I predict that we will either win, lose or draw. You heard it here first.

Word of warning. We went in Borough Market (I think that's the name of it) at London Bridge last season, went into some la-de-dah fish restaurant. 20 sodding quid for fish and bleedin' chips. But it's not the reason I can't go this time.

Looks like there's a bus replacement service from South Bermondsey to London Bridge after the match.

That could be fun...

Are we alright getting there? Rather than wait around, we could walk through Bermondsey to Surrey Quays and get back to civilisation that way. Or there's a really, really nice Spoons on the Lower Road.

Are we alright getting there? Rather than wait around, we could walk through Bermondsey to Surrey Quays and get back to civilisation that way. Or there's a really, really nice Spoons on the Lower Road.

Cool. I'm sure if you wear your Hamlet shirt we'll be fine.

I've thought of an alternative since Southern trains to South Bermondsey are :censored:ed.

This is just a suggestion to overturn years of tradition. How about we meet at the Captain Kidd next to Wapping station, take the overground down to Surrey Quays and walk the rest of the way? Just a thought.

Lack of trains is a serious bumhole in South Bermondsey. They have to airlift in food and basic supplies.

I've thought of an alternative since Southern trains to South Bermondsey are :censored:ed.

This is just a suggestion to overturn years of tradition. How about we meet at the Captain Kidd next to Wapping station, take the overground down to Surrey Quays and walk the rest of the way? Just a thought.

Lack of trains is a serious bumhole in South Bermondsey. They have to airlift in food and basic supplies.

.....seems a bit of a faff given we could just jump in an uber or four to take us to the ground from the usual start point....?