Good idea or bad idea? (and it is a serious suggestion!)

Guest nonaenever

Guest nonaenever

Huddersfield are pushing to sell out every home game by selling off remaining seats at £5 each for every home game, when I looked earlier in the week they had sold 18000 plus, any kind of offer like this at BP would be met with all our many bastard fans complaining about how they are missing out.

Great idea - love it. Huddersfield have long been a very forward thinking and innovative club - and you are quite right regarding many of ours would moan about it "I paid such an such for a season ticket, it's unfair etc"

Great idea - love it. Huddersfield have long been a very forward thinking and innovative club - and you are quite right regarding many of ours would moan about it "I paid such an such for a season ticket, it's unfair etc"

Any of the forward thinking ideas due to SeanJarvis?

Guest nonaenever

Ye I'd be pissed off if I'd paid for a season ticket and every other :censored:er got to pay 5 quid for each home game

It's all about opinions and what you want I suppose. I am a season ticket holder and I would welcome thousands more at BP - and honestly couldn't give a damn if they only paid a fiver. It would be better for the club, atmosphere etc.

It's all about opinions and what you want I suppose. I am a season ticket holder and I would welcome thousands more at BP - and honestly couldn't give a damn if they only paid a fiver. It would be better for the club, atmosphere etc.

I'd love to see thousands more and I agree prices these days are way too steep at all levels in professional football. But what you can't do is piss all over the loyalty of fans who gave their money upfront by then saying cheers for that but we're gonna let these guys who only ever come to Liverpool cup games in every home game for less than what you paid. Make it 12 quid for a few games see what that does to attendances.

You can agree all you want but it will not make a blind bit of difference........

We haven't won a home game yet.

We average 1 goal in every 2 home games.

Until these ever recurring statistics change for the better we would struggle charging a fiver.

I think Robbo's the man but his interviews are becoming repetitive. We've heard it all before about being unlucky, not getting a rub of the green, hitting the woodwork etc. etc. He can't say much else really but a lot of fans are bored to death and some have had enough.

Scoring goals and winning football matches is the ONLY way to increase attendances.