League Tables 25.02.2017

Bristolatic

The top eight in the Premier League all stay as they were, although SAV can count himself somewhat unlucky that his 11 point haul didn't move him up the table; it puts him within touching distance of a Champions League spot, though. Only stevesidg moved more than 1 place (up 2) and there's still no change in the bottom five.

In the Championship, the top seven show no change as Hometownclub now has a 10 point lead. ajw65 is the highest climber (up 3) as Lawman drops the same amount. There's no change in the bottom seven, where some seem to have given up. Four players did not make a prediction.

Premier League

uQLlmnQ.jpg?2

6AeOx3Z.jpg?2

Championship

eapuSWY.jpg?2

tDeHrwj.jpg?2

My decision to park the bus against top of the table in the cup threw away loads of points (possibly 13). I'm not going to win the league but a good cup run is definitely on the cards as top of the table is out, going strong in 2 competitions is not easy as I found out a couple of years ago

Awaits the inevitable from a certain amateur champion who's best result in the professional era matches mine.

My decision to park the bus against top of the table in the cup threw away loads of points (possibly 13). I'm not going to win the league but a good cup run is definitely on the cards as top of the table is out, going strong in 2 competitions is not easy as I found out a couple of years ago

Awaits the inevitable from a certain amateur champion who's best result in the professional era matches mine.

What the :censored: have you ever done apart from make snide allegations like a snivelling little grass and come mid-table every year since Jesus was around?

What the :censored: have you ever done apart from make snide allegations like a snivelling little grass and come mid-table every year since Jesus was around?

Come third in the professional era in 2014/15, matches your best result in the professional era of officially coming third in 2015/16.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/47152-final-league-tables-2014-2015/

I've never finished in the Championship either.

Come third in the professional era in 2014/15, matches your best result in the professional era of officially coming third in 2015/16.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/47152-final-league-tables-2014-2015/

I've never finished in the Championship either.

Right. Not interested in discussing this with someone who's never won anything. Come back when you have.