League Tables 04.03.2017

The top three in the Premier League stay the same, but Carl Waters moves back into Champions League Qualifying place, Stevie_J into a Europa League spot whilst SAV drops to 6th. Further down, jorvik_latic and Latics_Fanatic swap places and the bottom five remain in the same places, so the battle against relegation is getting closer. No one picked up more than 5 points and there were no attendance points scored.

yY8A3x9.jpg?2

PM2qssW.jpg?2

In the Championship, there is no change in the top five, but Laticsbiffo moves into the play off places with youngen just outside on “goal difference”. underdog and Oafc1895 drop to 8th and 9th respectively, but it’s very close with only one point between 6th and 9th. As in the Premier League, the top score was 5 points (by LaticsChris). Five players did not take part.

Wvm1Xgl.jpg?2

083DJh1.jpg?2

Did anybody find out why their attendance was so high for this fixture? It massively bucked the trend.

They must have had some sort of offer on, mustn't they? Either that or they were all desperate for a Lee Croft guide to tackling. I think the nearest prediction was about 800 out.

They must have had some sort of offer on, mustn't they? Either that or they were all desperate for a Lee Croft guide to tackling. I think the nearest prediction was about 800 out.

What annoys me about your signature is it says Prediction League Cup Winner 2014/15...for a kick-off, the cup is won once a year, so it's 2015 rather than 2014/15, which in a snide way implies that some sort of season's effort went in to it when it didn't. The second thing is it says Prediction League Cup Winner when it's got nothing to do with The League. It should just say Prediction Cup Winner 2015 (although it's nothing to shout about IMHO). Stop trying to make out you're something you're not like one of them cranks down the pub who's got Paratrooper or SAS tattoos but can't even join up because of collapsed arches or bad eyesight.

...where the f*(k do you go drinking.....?

In the Chiswick pubs, all the Ruperts and Henrys reckon they were in the SAS when they were actually in 2nd Battalion The Housecats, playing marching music for the Queen and the tourists...where the biggest hazard was breaking a nail while cleaning the valves of your trumpet.

What annoys me about your signature is it says Prediction League Cup Winner 2014/15...for a kick-off, the cup is won once a year, so it's 2015 rather than 2014/15, which in a snide way implies that some sort of season's effort went in to it when it didn't. The second thing is it says Prediction League Cup Winner when it's got nothing to do with The League. It should just say Prediction Cup Winner 2015 (although it's nothing to shout about IMHO). Stop trying to make out you're something you're not like one of them cranks down the pub who's got Paratrooper or SAS tattoos but can't even join up because of collapsed arches or bad eyesight.

You seem awfully touchy today, flower.

I'm absolutely fine. You're clearly the delusional one...with your fake over-claiming of prediction glory. And it's not just today either is it? It's long-standing and potentially permanent. Bringing the game into disrepute innit.

You'd know all about that, sunbeam.

In the Chiswick pubs, all the Ruperts and Henrys reckon they were in the SAS when they were actually in 2nd Battalion The Housecats, playing marching music for the Queen and the tourists...where the biggest hazard was breaking a nail while cleaning the valves of your trumpet.

I agree with Stevie, you don't seem yourself. Would you like a cuddle?