Robbo to Motherwell

I'd keep Green as well, he has shown that we may have been a bit hasty with our judgement.

I don't think many of us were hasty. He was mint first few games... then he went really really really :censored:. Now he's mint again with Shez!

I'd imagine he will go in for Ripley however Ripley will know that for his career he is better staying this side of the border. The Scottish league is :censored: and everyone knows it so why bother with it from a career point of a view? I doubt many will follow him tbh, they didn't play for him before he left so why would they next season? They have all proven that they can play under the right management, to be complete :censored: under Robinson and then follow him to Scotland would be rather strange.

Good luck to Robinson still however. Shame it didn't work out. He was :censored: but then again it was his first managerial job (I think)

Wonder if Motherwell will release all their players and give Robbo three week to get a team together, that would be a big ask for an experienced manager never mind a novice one. Granted he struggled and made mistakes but the circumstances he worked under were abysmal.