9 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How many times have you watched Vale this season ? And how are Coventry not worse than us two ?

If you read my post I said Port Vale are the worst team I have seen this season apart from us, Coventry didnt look too bad when we played them here just a bit fragile at the back.

42 minutes ago, disjointed said:

If you read my post I said Port Vale are the worst team I have seen this season apart from us, Coventry didnt look too bad when we played them here just a bit fragile at the back.

Oh right. I just thought that by the way you said of course they are shocking with such clarity that you had seen them often. 

Its like somebody pointed out a while ago ( DEyres ? ) every team we play looks worse than the last. Maybe these teams just have an off day ? I'm talking more along the lines of the teams at the top , when people say how are they doing so well etc. 

They say the table doesn't lie ( who's they ? ) so I'm not saying Vale are a great side , but saying Cov must be worse 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Oh right. I just thought that by the way you said of course they are shocking with such clarity that you had seen them often. 

Its like somebody pointed out a while ago ( DEyres ? ) every team we play looks worse than the last. Maybe these teams just have an off day ? I'm talking more along the lines of the teams at the top , when people say how are they doing so well etc. 

They say the table doesn't lie ( who's they ? ) so I'm not saying Vale are a great side , but saying Cov must be worse 

We're a team designed to spoil games on the worst pitch in the division.

Only the very best sides could look good playing us, and they'd be having a good day, and even then some fail to recognise that. Earlier in the season someone on here said that Nile Ranger did nothing except score for Southend at BP - it was the best individual all-round performance I've seen by any player all season.

So many times you read 'this league is shit' even though we haven't finished above 15th for donkeys. It's a fans myth.

Don't think it's a fans myth , This league is definitely weaker than previous years.

Look at Sheff Utd , walking away with it this year and their team is no better than previous years when they have struggle to make a play off place at times.

The reason we have constantly finished 15th and below is because each year our team is weaker than the previous year and no better example of that than the last 3 years.

Part of the reason is that the championship is getting stronger and similar to the premier league it is increasingly based on your financial position. The weaker sides are now being relegated to league 1 and consequently there are very few "BIG" teams in league one now.

That's why i am convinced that if Shez could stay and sign a couple of decent players there is no reason why we can't have a play off push at least next season.

Edited by losesome