Favour needed

I want to play an extract of the Sheff Wed commentary at dad's funeral next Friday.

i have the full 7minutes but need to get the first 3 mins 20 secs onto a CD with other stuff we're going to use. Burning the cd is no problem but I'm wondering if anyone can edit me the first 3 mins 20 of that clip and send it me?

it'd be much appreciated 

I don't have anything like this, but at the recent coliseum production of meat pie sausage roll....they were using extracts from the radio and I think....the Weds radio commentary was played heavily at the end. They maybe able to help you with it if you contact them

Edited by underdog

Guest davidshaw
33 minutes ago, oafcprozac said:

I want to play an extract of the Sheff Wed commentary at dad's funeral next Friday.

i have the full 7minutes but need to get the first 3 mins 20 secs onto a CD with other stuff we're going to use. Burning the cd is no problem but I'm wondering if anyone can edit me the first 3 mins 20 of that clip and send it me?

it'd be much appreciated 

Hope it all goes well Prozac - a very emotional time in any event but, from reading your previous posts, this will add even more emotion to it. Will, no doubt, bring a few tears (and smiles) - very best wishes.