Predictor List 2017/18

Here's the list of paid up predictors for the 2017/18 season (to be updated as players sign up):

1. nzlatic
  2. youngen
  3. Hometownclub
  4. DavidCollinge
  5. jorvik_latic
  6. LaticsPete
  7. lookerstandandy
  8. rosa
  9. Handsy
  10. astottie
  11. SAV
  12. Ex_pat
  13. rudemedic
  14. underdog
  15. oafcmetty
  16. stevesidg
  17. JoeP
  18. Lightdn123
  19. Latics_Fanatic
  20. milnrow latics
  21. aidan_latics
  22. RobOAFC 
  23. ajw65
  24. josh_latics
  25. disjointed 
  26. pjkent
  27. runningman
  28. Scapegoat
  29. yarddog73
  30. Stainrod
  31. a259
  32. Bristolatic
  33. warwickshire latics
  34. MAC0AFC
  35. GravityGrave
  36. Ak's11
  37. BP1960
  38. Lawman
  39. oafc1895
  40. HarryBosch
  41. dave_ragg1984
  42. Stevie_J
  43. singe
  44. Benja
  45. simplythemostimportantkick
  46. NewBlue
  47. LaticsChris
  48. GlossopLatic
  49. johnnypimp 
  50. LT_SMASH

All but one of those to have secured Premier League status are signed up.  Metty, runningman, Scapegoat, yarddog73, Stainrod, Ak's11, singe, Banja, simplythemostimportantkick and Lightdn123 are all newcomers for this campaign.  RobOAFC returns after withdrawing from last season's competition to allow him to accept a lucrative offer to predict in the flop World Prediction Championship in Brazil last season.

The Premier League will line up like this, providing all 21 players re-enter (those who have entered shown in bold):

1. nzlatic
  2. disjointed
  3. rosa
  4. SAV
  5. Stevie_J
  6. DavidCollinge
  7. NewBlue
  8. Carl Waters
  9. rudemedic
  10. Ex_pat
  11. GravityGrave
  12. lookerstandandy
  13. astottie
  14. stevesidg
  15. LaticsPete
  16. Latics_Fanatic
  17. Bristolatic
  18. jorvik_latic
  19. Hometownclub
  20. BP1960
  21. JoeP
Edited by Stevie_J

27 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

And yet there are still desperate attempts to get the most coveted Predictor back into the fold. You showers of shit.

I've told my lad not to bother with you tinpot shithouses.

It goads you doesn't it.... to see the league go from strength to strength without your inclusion. All you have to do is join the Championship and work your way back up again, following your decision not to participate last season. Ball's in your court.

49 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

And yet there are still desperate attempts to get the most coveted Predictor back into the fold. You showers of shit.

Probably for the best.  The league's moved on since your day.  I'm not convinced a prediction dinosaur like you could compete in the modern era.

2 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

2 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Probably for the best.  The league's moved on since your day.  I'm not convinced a prediction dinosaur like you could compete in the modern era.

It's a bit like comparing the 1950s 2-3-5 formation with today's 3-5-2/4-1-4-1/4-4-2 etc. Of course, if you're smarting that much and really want to prove your worth, there's room in the Championship for you.

19 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

If I was to liken him to anyone, it would have to be Robbie Savage, adequate enough as a player, but punditry, the lest said the better.  

22 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

The punters see me more as a Roy Keane type. It's hard for someone like me, as a pundit, to empathise with the try-hards and wannabes. I was even more of a cunt as a player...but that's what it takes if you want to lift the big trophies. 

Lolm8oQ.jpg

12 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Final numbers in, we have an incredible 50 players this season. That's fantastic. Thanks a lot to every one of you. :chubb:

Good luck with the tables, Pete!

The Championship is going to be some table! We could have had a third division. Well done and thank you to everyone who joined.