League Tables 19.08.2017

Bristolatic

Excellent start by Gravity Grave, but you've got to worry about the lad's consistency. He's obviously the only one not to get sucked into the general mood of optimism over the summer, what with us having contracted players and other luxuries unheard of in the past few seasons. 

The real interest in the stiffs division is how fast Harry Bosch can sink to rock bottom after getting found out bigstyle last season in the big league. 

WTF has happened to Warwickshire?

2 years ago he was up in the top group of the premiership fighting it out for top spot. Now look at him. He makes Stockport look like their last few years haven't been all that bad at all.

Bristol has started his relegation fight early, but we all know the pressures and problems of late, so a full recovery is expected (both prediction and physical).

Gravity doing well, but it is early days. There is plenty of time for him to be brought back to Earth.

Good to see Mr24, can't keep away, even though he claims no interest in predicting, or is he lurking in the Championship under another name?

19 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Excellent start by Gravity Grave, but you've got to worry about the lad's consistency. He's obviously the only one not to get sucked into the general mood of optimism over the summer, what with us having contracted players and other luxuries unheard of in the past few seasons. 

The real interest in the stiffs division is how fast Harry Bosch can sink to rock bottom after getting found out bigstyle last season in the big league. 

Oh, you're back from holiday I see.....

I was having a nosy at the winning points total for each of the seasons in what is considered the professional era;

2013/14 David Collinge 164 pts

2014/15 Ex_Pat 165 pts

2015/16 Ex_Pat 183* pts

2016/17 nzlatic 167 pts

*This did however include the experimental Play Off points total. If we were to look at the regular season points only, it is in fact 24hoursfromtulsehill who scored 176 pts, who holds the most points in a season record.

I recommend locking this thread now. :locker:

20 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

I was having a nosy at the winning points total for each of the seasons in what is considered the professional era;

2013/14 David Collinge 164 pts

2014/15 Ex_Pat 165 pts

2015/16 Ex_Pat 183* pts

2016/17 nzlatic 167 pts

*This did however include the experimental Play Off points total. If we were to look at the regular season points only, it is in fact 24hoursfromtulsehill who scored 176 pts, who holds the most points in a season record.

I recommend locking this thread now. :locker:

This is another reason why I'm up on the highest plateau, where at dusk you can see the shadow of the mountain stretching out towards the curving horizon, where the stars come out in the daytime, where the sun and moon can be seen together in the sky.

What I don't know about predicting isn't worth knowing, and yet it's all out there...open source can-do. 

11v11 for attendances. Scorepredictor for the scores. Centre forward is the most likely to be first scorer, even at Latics. And then you sprinkle some magic and go against the betting once in a while to rack up 11-pointers and maximums. You can just feel it...if you have the necessary talent, which none of you has. 

7 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

This is another reason why I'm up on the highest plateau, where at dusk you can see the shadow of the mountain stretching out towards the curving horizon, where the stars come out in the daytime, where the sun and moon can be seen together in the sky.

What I don't know about predicting isn't worth knowing, and yet it's all out there...open source can-do. 

11v11 for attendances. Scorepredictor for the scores. Centre forward is the most likely to be first scorer, even at Latics. And then you sprinkle some magic and go against the betting once in a while to rack up 11-pointers and maximums. You can just feel it...if you have the necessary talent, which none of you has. 

Think you need to reduce the morphine/codeine

19 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

And this is why you will remain mediocre. I tell you the answer and you question it. I make the light turn from red to green but you remain stopped behind the white line, waiting. 

The "answer" isn't any different to what you said last time, it was more for the prose in the initial paragraph.