Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Guest oa_exile
No, I don't actually. Often thought about it, never got round to it! Just get to matches when I can. Mostly away matches (Orient on Saturday, Brentford, my local club, on Sunday. I know loads of Bees fans so we better thrash em!)

Post in the Oasis forum , i am sure they will be happy to meet up with you

Cheers Exile :exile:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyup, BigFinLatic - Welcome - just do us a small favour and complete this Welcome message please? Cheers mate.

Name?

Location?

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Best away match you've been to?

All Time Greatest Player?

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Apologies - didnt answer the questions!

Name? BigFinLatic - I'm big... 6'2" 16stone (of muscle!), My family is Finnish, and i'm a latics fan! Season ticket holder in Main stand paddock

Location? Bristol! - moved here about a year ago now... I love the M5! Originally from Delph

How Long Supporting the Tics? Ooooh.... 20 years(ish) ... the first proper season i remember is 88/89... but went to matches before that... first match I rmemeber was a re season friendly against hibs - andy goram was in nets for us... we scored in the last minute....

Best away match you've been to? Been to lots... Huddersfield this year will take some beating.... another favourite was in our promotion season to the prem (I think) away at Hull - we were 1-0 down with 5 mins to go, and they had the fattest keeper I has ever seen.... the chants of you Fat B*stard when we won the game 2-1 were legendary...

Wolves (marshalls hat-trick) that season... and 1-0 at villa when we stayed up were special too...

All Time Greatest Player? have soft spots for so many... can look much further than stitch... but as a keeper have always been a big fan of Jon Hallworth - he came to my 10th Birthday Party - legend.... currently have "wellens 7" on the back of my shirt - he is awesome... but next seaosn may well be "Gregan 16"

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Hudderfield & Tranmere. However, have a few town mates so noting gives me more pleasure than beating them... and have made a few Tranny friends on other boards, so becoming more friendly!

Welcome to the Boards, you are now free to post anywhere.

Please have a glance at the rules beforehand and if you have any problems there is always a member of the team online.

Cheers

Beardy

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Big Fin ! :OWTB1:

Any probs or anything you cant get to grips with give one of us a shout or post in Techie probs :unsure:

Cheers Exile :exile:

Guest oa_exile
QUOTE(Oafc88 @ Mar 21 2007, 11:29 AM)

Sorry beardy still getting the hang of things, wont happen again :)

:lol:

Be thankfull it was me and not Exile! :bobby::jailed:

:mmm: .........Oafc88.......... :curtains:............Exile :exile:

No, I don't actually. Often thought about it, never got round to it! Just get to matches when I can. Mostly away matches (Orient on Saturday, Brentford, my local club, on Sunday. I know loads of Bees fans so we better thrash em!)

I've got a Bees fan mate from back in Uni days who is the most sports obsessed man in the world. Likewise, we'd better win. Although I'll always have the look on his face as Shez's penalty dribbled in to throw back at him.

Hi Holls - I think someone on here blamed a joke on you the other day?

Stick your replies on to the Q & A below to get full access to the board! Any problems click on an Admin or Mod and prvate message away :thumb08:

Name?

Location?

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Best away match you've been to?

All Time Greatest Player?

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Name? DARREN HOLLINGWORTH

Location? MOSSLEY

How Long Supporting the Tics? 37 YEARS

Best away match you've been to? IPSWICH (PROMOTION YEAR)

All Time Greatest Player? ANDY RITCHIE

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? BLACKPOOL

It was me who posted your jokes the other day HOLLS..

did the right thing thou and referenced you as owner :wink:

Welcome aboard

You do know he will post more jokes now dont you Rich?

Guest c_ogden99

hi im callum live in yorkshire ma dads from oldham so we support the mighty latics been 2 about 6 games this season and really started to get into them last season and started to go to more games