Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Right lads, if oa exile is taking his ball home, altogether now:

"Sing when you're winning

You only sing when you're winning." :tongue1:

Great banter, fellas - loved it. Who's up for a protest march with banners proclaimimg "We want our own banner"? :ktf:

Bristol Blue - I'll PM you soon with some details. Terrific to have you on board.

:grin:

Dont worry, they are only threatened.... they know soon we will be powerful enough to set up our own board, which will have more members, and be far more powerful than they could ever imagine!

*evil echoed, bad guy sinister laugh*

.... or you could just give us a banner.... :wink:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grin:

Dont worry, they are only threatened.... they know soon we will be powerful enough to set up our own board, which will have more members, and be far more powerful than they could ever imagine!

*evil echoed, bad guy sinister laugh*

.... or you could just give us a banner.... :wink:

Ahem. Allow me......

oasib.jpg

There you go. :grin:

Edited by maddog

There's a latics fan in Bristol called Karl as well. Sorry if it's one of you lot already on here. Met him on the train to Swansea. 5 if not.

Massive!

Nope, I know of Karl through Mark, but isnt one of the group... thats 6!

World domination is ours! (or at least bragging rights over Southport...)

*another, slightly more sinister laugh can be heard...*

Maddog - that is er... interesting! but better than nowt.... but methinks we need a snappier anacronym....

:mmm:

Edited by BigfinLatic

Guest oa_exile
In fact we have! Bristolatic has another Latics fan friend who will be coming to our first meeting!

There's a latics fan in Bristol called Karl as well. Sorry if it's one of you lot already on here. Met him on the train to Swansea. 5 if not.

Massive!

Your havin a Laugh , you couldnt make this up and BFL says "MY imaginery friends" :grin:

Massive!

It ain't any of us, I don't think. Looks like we'll a full team soon, never mind 5-a-side.

We demand our banner - NOW !! or we'll get angry. You won't like us when we're angry. We turn green and burst all our buttons.

:sick01:

It ain't any of us, I don't think. Looks like we'll a full team soon, never mind 5-a-side.

We demand our banner - NOW !! or we'll get angry. You won't like us when we're angry. We turn green and burst all our buttons.

:sick01:

Look above, my cider-drinking friend :grin:

Guest oa_exile

As drawn designed from our very OWTB "Artist" :grin: , now dont say we dont do owt for ya ........now be off with ya ^_^

Ahem. Allow me......

oasib.jpg

There you go. :grin:

Your havin a Laugh , you couldnt make this up and BFL says "MY imaginery friends" :grin:

Surely there motto could be. "we'll fill a mini bus before the southport branch".

We had, had a fair few by the time we saw Karl but nope. He's not imaginary. He was the bloke sat in the paddock when we got beat by Bristol City 3-0, pretty much tears at the thought of all the abuse he was going to be in for.

I'll have an ask about and see if I know of anyone off to Bristol Uni who can be passed off as a Latics fan. :lol:

As drawn designed from our very OWTB "Artist" :grin: , now dont say we dont do owt for ya ........now be off with ya ^_^

Oops, er, sorry, I missed it. Er, I think I'm sorry I missed it. We'll have a vote on whether we want to adopt it or try and get a proper one.

(Bristolatic runs and hides in a corner wondering how he is going explain all this to his wife, who already thinks he's lost the plot.)

And, Mr Maddog, I don't cider, so there, nyerrhh.

Oops, er, sorry, I missed it. Er, I think I'm sorry I missed it. We'll have a vote on whether we want to adopt it or try and get a proper one.

(Bristolatic runs and hides in a corner wondering how he is going explain all this to his wife, who already thinks he's lost the plot.)

And, Mr Maddog, I don't cider, so there, nyerrhh.

That should be 'don't LIKE cider'. I said I'd lost the plot - never read the script, by looks of things.

Edited by oa_exile
You have the facility to EDIT your own posts

I've text him ...... he's happly surprised there 5 others and not forgetting Danny in Swindon!

South West Lunatic Fringe or NUTS for short!!

By the way the is a small £££ to start your own branch of OASIS and you must have a flag!!

That should be 'don't LIKE cider'. I said I'd lost the plot - never read the script, by looks of things.

How about "B-O-A-S-T"

Bristol Oldham athletic supporters Trust.... it will also be great to Boast when we prove we have a bigger fanbase that Exile's measly lot....

*guffaw* *guffaw*

... ok... ok... s'pose we are not a trust..... Team???

Guest oa_exile
Please answer the six questions and i will get you validated

Name?

Location?

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Best away match you've been to?

All Time Greatest Player?

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Please answer the six questions and i will get you validated

Name?

JB

Location?

Oldham

How Long Supporting the Tics?

20 Years

Best away match you've been to?

Scunthorpe Away LY

All Time Greatest Player?

Rick Holden

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Man U/Hudds/Trannies

Guest oa_exile

Welcome JB to OWTB :OWTB1:

Take you time to get used to the Forum , any probs let Admin or a Mod know :chubb:

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Cheers Exile :exile:

If you're including 'Karl???' and 'Danny from Swindon' then surely we can make a case that Burton-on-Trent is a bigger Latics hotbed than Bristol. Diego and Mrs Sideburns, myself, my two kids, Steve from Swad, Steve from Swad's girls, ThaiLatic, ThaiLatic's parents in Yoxall and some bloke who came up to me in the Town Centre when he saw my Latics shirt. I make that at least twelve, without even trying.

Something reflecting the town's brewing heritage would be nice for the banner, thank you very much. :D

Edited by oafc_ok

If you're including 'Karl???' and 'Danny from Swindon' then surely we can make a case that Burton-on-Trent is a bigger Latics hotbed than Bristol. Diego and Mrs Sideburns, myself, my two kids, Steve from Swad, Steve from Swad's girls, ThaiLatic, ThaiLatic's parents in Yoxall and some bloke who came up to me in the Town Centre when he saw my Latics shirt. I make that at least twelve, without even trying.

Something reflecting the town's brewing heritage would be nice for the banner, thank you very much. :D

Methinks these people are all made up.... jealously is a terrible thing, and obviously my glorious signature and anacronym has brought out the green eyed monster... and also, I strongly suspect Thailatic might actually be absed in Thailand.... I rest my case... :wink:

:grin: all good fun mate.... Bristol (inc swindon.... and also prob paul from newport who i missed off as well) - Latics capital of the world...!!

Edited by BigfinLatic