Beardy

>Name?

Jonathan Curtis

>Location?

Loughborough Uni, Chadderton when not at uni

>How Long Supporting the Tics?

Been a blue all my life

>Best away match you've been to?

Derby County back in 2002, also Stockport in the same season with the injury time winner from Eyresy.

>All Time Greatest Player?

In my time I can remember, David Eyres.

>Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Manchester City by a wide margin, then United.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Jonathan to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

:chubb:

Name. Andy kindon

location . Oldham

How long supporting the tics. 34 years

Best away match youve been to. when we beat city 2 - 1 at maine road and gary kelly saved a penalty

All time greates player. Roger palmer

Biggest rivals ( in our eyes) . Wigan athletic

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Andy to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Name? Mark

Location? Saddleworth

How Long Supporting the Tics? Since 1970

Best away match you've been to? Ipswich Town, which clinched promotion to the top flight.

All Time Greatest Player? Andy Ritchie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Varies - currently Doncaster!

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Mark to OWTB!

Name? Megan

Location? Oldham

How Long Supporting the Tics? nearly all my life!

Best away match you've been to? Brighton

All Time Greatest Player? Andy Richie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Manchester United

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Megan to OWTB!

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Richard to OWTB!

>Name? Paul

>Location? Denton

>How Long Supporting the Tics? As long as I can remember

>Best away match you've been to? Norwich (best for all the wrong reasons, we lost 2 -0, Neil Adams & Craig Fleming played against us, I got stuck behind a car crash and only got there for the last 30 minutes, got home at 1am - nightmare as I was living near Milton Keynes at the time)

>All Time Greatest Player? Neil Adams, if anybody could change a game from the subs bench it was Neil. I can still hear us shouting for him now.

>Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Has to be Leeds, Man U & Oldham Council

Guest oa_exile
>Biggest Rivals (in your eyes) ? .........Oldham Council

I like that bit Mate :grin:

Welcome Paul to OWTB!

Welcome to OWTB!

Come join the March Today

Welcome to OWTB!

Come join the March Today

Welcome to OWTB!

Name?

Dave Wood

Location?

Springhead

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Since 1987

Best away match you've been to?

Southampton 1990 Andy Ritchie last mintute equaliser in the Littlewoods Cup

All Time Greatest Player?

Andy Ritchie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?