Spotlight on OASIS

On the fishal site.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1014186,00.html

I'm disappointed that it doesn't mention the OASIS slogan, which I think is a brilliant - A fertile area in a barren land.

I like to think that Noel Galagher got the name for his band from associating with the Inspiral Carpets and their knowledge of Latics and OASIS.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Guest oa_exile

Mark was saying something a few weeks ago that OAFC had asked him to write something up on it.

Nice write up ^_^ , i am sure he will be eager to fill everyone in on the plans he has for the celebrations.

Knowing Mark it will include a lot of :drinking45: and :drinking66: and then a bit more :drinking45:

i always wondered what oasis was all about my dad who lives in london should get involved, he takes it further tho he lives in london drives up to neer middlesboro to pick me up drive to oldham drive back to boro and then back to london in 1 day and we went to 7 home games last season

i always wondered what oasis was all about my dad who lives in london should get involved, he takes it further tho he lives in london drives up to neer middlesboro to pick me up drive to oldham drive back to boro and then back to london in 1 day and we went to 7 home games last season

You should PM his email address to Mark!

Is he any good at football? :deal2:

my dad who lives in london drives up to near middlesboro to pick me up drive to oldham drive back to boro and then back to london in 1 day

I salute your dad - a true Latics' fanatic! :imnotworthy::applause1: It makes my 150 mile round trip look sick!

Try telling your dad's story to the people of Oldham, who can't be arsed to wander down Sheepfoot Lane ten minutes before kick-off - they won't believe you or they'll tell you that he must be mad.

12 min my arse getting ito oldham about an hour befor the gam coming off the motorway bout 20 lol

There must be plenty of Oldhamers, like me, who have made their way down south in the past 10 years or so. I used to diss OASIS back in the Div 2 days, when I thought that they were trophy-chasing part-timers, when I was a northerner, now I can't wait to see them at those choice, close-to-London away games. Long live the exiles, and long live OLDHAM ATHLETIC. :headbang::oasissign1::OASISscarf: