LETS REVIEW WHAT EVERYONE WANTS

Not entirely convinced of your motivations in posting all this Barry ( and again that is nothing personal), but appreciate that you are so fair play for that. Hope to reply and engage properly when I've a bit more time over the next few days when work is a bit less hectic. Will also say that whatever issues I've had with you over the years , I do appreciate you are a fan like the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Monty has been a regular on here for years and he is more than capable of speaking up for himself. His response was his style and I think most of us on here would recognise that. I can understand why you and others may not like it. I think if @Barryowen is happy to use this forum for whatever his own ends are, he should (with his track record) be ready to accept the consequences. It seems to me that Matt has been more than fair protecting him, giving up his own time to do so. I'd love to read the posts that didn't make it through. 

I did not say I didn't agree with Monty, just that I felt he had gone over the top.  I have been reading this forum for a long time myself and recognize the style of the regular posters.  I totally agree that Matt has been fair.

My post was to point out that not everyone agrees with the persistent anti BO theme.  It is not taking us anywhere.

16 hours ago, al_bro said:

Barry. The £3m plus you say the council paid for the Lancaster Club land, was surely them paying back what Brassbank initially paid. The council had screwed up, in that part of the land had charity status. To stop Brassbank taking them to court for selling them this land, they agreed an inflated price.

If @Barryowenis correct and the club still 'own' the North Stand, then surely the £3m+ that Brassbank / Blitz spent on the building of the North Stand would just be another debt on the club?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51501692

On 8/26/2021 at 10:25 AM, LaticMark said:

If @Barryowenis correct and the club still 'own' the North Stand, then surely the £3m+ that Brassbank / Blitz spent on the building of the North Stand would just be another debt on the club?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51501692

not saying Barry is right or wrong… but are you saying that if someone steals you car and puts new wheels on it then you owe them for the wheels if it’s recovered?  😁

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

not saying Barry is right or wrong… but are you saying that if someone steals you car and puts new wheels on it then you owe them for the wheels if it’s recovered?  😁

Isn’t it more like helping your son to buy a car. Who owns it? Especially if you want your daughter to own it and drive it. 

Archived