Merry Christmas All

Merry Christmas to all Latics fans out there, no matter what your viewpoint and whether you still regularly attend or not. 

Merry Christmas to all Latics players, including ex-players and all current team members

Have a fabulous day today with your family, friends and loved ones

Hope Latics can bring 2021 to a close with a couple of wins so 2022 starts on a brighter note

My main Christmas wish and that for New Year is that we get our club back somehow to that one which we fell in love with all those years ago, the one where they might do some daft things on and off the pitch but it was always well intentioned, to the kinder one that actually regarded us as friends instead of being thought of as collateral damage and insignificant in the club's operations 

God bless all of you      

8 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Merry Christmas to all fans players and staff connected to Oldham Athletic except Abdallah Lemsagam, Mohamed Lemsagam, and Adam Moralee, and Steven Brown who can all go fuck themselves.

Hope you are all have a lovely time with your friend's and family wherever you are in the world.

Just a slight amendment 

14 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Just a slight amendment 

I'm not sure if he's just acting out the order though. The fact he hasn't appeared on any media this last week after probably being asked multiple times suggests that he was probably embarrassed by this. But that could be just me being very kind.

Archived