Merry Christmas All

As we go into Christmas Eve, after another year that has been strange, weird and just unthought of - then we had COVID (again) I buried two friends this year - one I loved more than I can describe, puts a lot into perspective and it’s nice to have football as a distraction even if that’s shite too 

I like many split opinion on here, we have our tussles and disagreements and occasionally swear at people @PeteG

I just want to wish everybody on this board a merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year, we don’t all agree but I love this place as a place where people passionate about Oldham Athletic come together no matter what 

let’s see what the new year brings (I’m not optimistic lol) and thanks to all who look after the board @Matt @oafcmetty @Bristolatic

39 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

As we go into Christmas Eve, after another year that has been strange, weird and just unthought of - then we had COVID (again) I buried two friends this year - one I loved more than I can describe, puts a lot into perspective and it’s nice to have football as a distraction even if that’s shite too 

I like many split opinion on here, we have our tussles and disagreements and occasionally swear at people @PeteG

I just want to wish everybody on this board a merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year, we don’t all agree but I love this place as a place where people passionate about Oldham Athletic come together no matter what 

let’s see what the new year brings (I’m not optimistic lol) and thanks to all who look after the board @Matt @oafcmetty @Bristolatic

..and @Stevie_J, @Ackey - with special shout out to @Zorrro

Thenks lads, and thanks to everyone - have the best Christmas you can have, stay safe and good health to you all.

Merry Xmas all.

Turn the news off for a few days! Will do your mental health the world of good. Hopefully I can follow my own advice...

Echo the sentiments on the guys who look after this site. Its brilliant, I visit numerous times a day. I really do think its so important to a significant chunk of the fanbase.

Have a good one all 

A big, big Merry Christmas and a much better New Year for all us suffering OAFC fans.
Stay safe and let's hope Covid19 and the Lemmy's do one in 2022 and our knight in shining armour comes riding through the door, I hope.
Lofty 

Have a great festive season everyone

I hope Santa stuffs your stockings well, and that you are not on the naughty list...ho, ho, ho

I wish you all and your nearest and dearest good health and hope you all keep safe

Have a good one

I echo the Merry Christmas wishes and hopefully a better 2022 to all.

I will be working throught the night over the Christmas period but If I bump into santa up here in Cumbria I will ask him to drop a new rich owner down the chimney of BP or a huge lottery winning ticket to an oldham fan.

Anyway all the best.

15 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

let’s see what the new year brings (I’m not optimistic lol) and thanks to all who look after the board @Matt 

This.

And if the game is still on…three points in Boxing Day please Santa 🧑‍🎄 

17 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

In the nicest way possible - fuck off mate! Only joking, all the very best to you and let's hope 2022 is better for all Latics fans

47 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

A very happy and healthy Christmas to one and all - and a Lemsagam free New Year!

🎅 🎄

Yes Merry Christmas everyone.  Have a good one and let's hope for being delivered away from the unthinkable. KTF.

Archived