MATCH: vs Rochdale (H) 29/01/22

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Perhaps those dealing with them aren't aware that they're relatively harmless but I still can't see the point of throwing them, especially when nothing's happened.

If a goal's scored then perhaps some may see this as a cause to "celebrate" with a firework ! 

Like I said, morons. 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/30/2022 at 9:14 PM, Magic Mikey said:

Like I said, morons. 

Much ado about nothing really. Take it you never followed Latics in the dim and distant past when there were "proper" morons everywhere? I was stood near to the lad away at Burnley when a dart landed smack bang in the middle of his forehead; having been thrown by a Burnley moron. Similar at Barnsley when about 3 or 4 darts were thrown towards the away terrace. An urn of boiling water thrown at people when playing Middlesborough at home. A machete produced from behind a sheepskin coat by a Chelsea fan in the Main Stand. Cowardly Latics' morons overturning an "away" car parked on the car park off Sheepfoot Lane, when it was clearly labelled as belonging to a disabled away supporter and housed a wheelchair.

Some perspective needed me thinks regarding relatively harmless smoke bombs.

25 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Much ado about nothing really. Take it you never followed Latics in the dim and distant past when there were "proper" morons everywhere? I was stood near to the lad away at Burnley when a dart landed smack bang in the middle of his forehead; having been thrown by a Burnley moron. Similar at Barnsley when about 3 or 4 darts were thrown towards the away terrace. An urn of boiling water thrown at people when playing Middlesborough at home. A machete produced from behind a sheepskin coat by a Chelsea fan in the Main Stand. Cowardly Latics' morons overturning an "away" car parked on the car park off Sheepfoot Lane, when it was clearly labelled as belonging to a disabled away supporter and housed a wheelchair.

Some perspective needed me thinks regarding relatively harmless smoke bombs.

I go back to the early seventies. I don't see what the fuck that's got to do with anything. It's all OK up to the point of serious criminal damage and assault? Good grief, get a grip son. 

• Bender unfeatured this topic

Archived