MATCH: vs Rochdale (H) 29/01/22

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are a professional football club aren’t we ? Just tried buying tickets for tomorrow online but gave up. Worst website I’ve ever come across.I thought It’s ok tho I’ll phone them… no answer. 
Can I pay at turnstiles for me and my lad in Rocky Rd ? Or do I have to go to ticket office first ? 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

We are a professional football club aren’t we ? Just tried buying tickets for tomorrow online but gave up. Worst website I’ve ever come across.I thought It’s ok tho I’ll phone them… no answer. 
Can I pay at turnstiles for me and my lad in Rocky Rd ? Or do I have to go to ticket office first ? 

Just downloaded an E-ticket for JFS no problem at all!

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I downloaded a ticket for the Joe Royle stand earlier this week, no problems at all. I actually thought the ticketing part of the website was excellent, big improvement on its predecessors.

7 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Just downloaded an E-ticket for JFS no problem at all!

5 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

I downloaded a ticket for the Joe Royle stand earlier this week, no problems at all. I actually thought the ticketing part of the website was excellent, big improvement on its predecessors.

Maybe it’s me then..🥴. I’m now not 💯 sure I can even go. I more than probably can do I’ll just do it the old fashioned way and pay on arrival 

So - team for tomorrow? Shez has stated his preference for 4-4-2 but also that he’s happy to adapt depending on what players he has available. He also said he’d been watching re-runs of the Forest Green game, and that he wants us to be attacking.

Do you think we might see a similar line-up and formation to the 2nd half of the FGR game? Hope upfront, with Bahamboula and DKD in behind as CAMs?

Missalou and Hunt as CMs. Adams and Hart out wide.

And (gulp) Clarke, McGahey and Pidge as a back 3?

883EDFF7-967E-47DD-80CC-416D610B659A.jpeg

Tomorrow I’m expecting the best opening atmosphere in recent years. 

As the players prepare to leave the dressing room I would like to think Shez will be roaring something along the lines of  ‘they’re the real Oldham fans out there who love their club. Now go out there and give them something to believe in.’
Generously interspaced with expletives and threats of course. 

47 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

Tomorrow I’m expecting the best opening atmosphere in recent years. 

As the players prepare to leave the dressing room I would like to think Shez will be roaring something along the lines of  ‘they’re the real Oldham fans out there who love their club. Now go out there and give them something to believe in.’
Generously interspaced with expletives and threats of course. 

yes lm expecting that too from random convo's here n there..

3 hours ago, Sloshed Joe said:

So - team for tomorrow? Shez has stated his preference for 4-4-2 but also that he’s happy to adapt depending on what players he has available. He also said he’d been watching re-runs of the Forest Green game, and that he wants us to be attacking.

Do you think we might see a similar line-up and formation to the 2nd half of the FGR game? Hope upfront, with Bahamboula and DKD in behind as CAMs?

Missalou and Hunt as CMs. Adams and Hart out wide.

And (gulp) Clarke, McGahey and Pidge as a back 3?

883EDFF7-967E-47DD-80CC-416D610B659A.jpeg

Leutwiler is in Canada

7 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

yes lm expecting that too from random convo's here n there..

I will not be asking any Qs tonight Mont.

As such, I will make my own decision to buy the Match Pass right now to avoid any further embarrassment😁

Archived