Big game on Saturday….especially with Shez connection there recently and more importantly after defeat last Saturday 

I’m slightly surprised it seems to be getting minimal coverage and only 200 tickets sold

oh well, 3 of us will add to that number and Swindon is always a good atmosphere (from us, not them so much!)

2 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

Big game on Saturday….especially with Shez connection there recently and more importantly after defeat last Saturday 

I’m slightly surprised it seems to be getting minimal coverage and only 200 tickets sold

oh well, 3 of us will add to that number and Swindon is always a good atmosphere (from us, not them so much!)

McKirdy suspended.

14 hours ago, BP1960 said:

McKirdy suspended.

lost midweek and will have had less rest than us. The other striker they had on loan from Swindon first half of year not there plus mckirdy. Be really tough but prob a really good time to play them. 

It's a bugger of a place to get to, from the North. At least the ground is close to the train station.

Real ale fans : if the pub is till open, I would recommend the Glue Pot. Turn right out of the rail station, and it is in one of the side streets on the left off the main drag about 400 yards from the station. Wrong direction for the ground, unfortunately, but well worth a visit.

5 hours ago, basilrobbie said:

It's a bugger of a place to get to, from the North. At least the ground is close to the train station.

Real ale fans : if the pub is till open, I would recommend the Glue Pot. Turn right out of the rail station, and it is in one of the side streets on the left off the main drag about 400 yards from the station. Wrong direction for the ground, unfortunately, but well worth a visit.

The Glue Pot is a great little pub, as is the Beehive which is a bit further away.

Archived